Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kodak Black throws a hissyfit on Ebro

I was expecting it to be much worse. I think that he handled it well, he aint raise his voice or start flippin tables and shit which is something that somebody probably would of expected from the title + with it being Kodak niggas already expect for him to be on some other shit but he handled it well imo

that wasn't a hissy fit at all.. dude just looked at him like an idiot.....

then his homeboy come in about the moon? they was playing him.. he picked up on it, and said he's not entertaining any bullshit....

ebro said the interview can be over... kodak said bet and left..

that ain't a hissy fit...

he ain't walk off, ebro said it was over....

i don't listen to these dudes, but wasn't ebro in his feelings heavy about a year or so ago???

Storming out interviews is a hissyfit tho
No its just called being smart when you have a case. Plus he said we can move on or he heading out and Ebro said they can cut it so fuck it, I feel Ebro is a radio personality who's job is to be professional and try and keep a Interview going by knowing how to drop or move around something rather then immediately saying they can cut it so he more so had the "hissyfit".

Last edited:
Ebro a sucker for this and I normally agree with this jackass but why bring up something that you know the little retarded nigga can't speak on.

pretty sure he heard and saw what everybody else did

passive aggressive cry for help right here
Bet he won't pop shit to Trick nor invite him to the station. Ebro hoe card been pulled so many times, nobody take that tough talking serious.

young Kodak be rocking..
prolly my favorite mumble type nigga

He don't mumble, it just be hard to understand him cuz his jaw keep lockin'...

And fuck Ebro bitch ass, but the biggest giveaway was crack-face Laura smiling after Ebro brought that bullshit up - that shit won't funny you meth mouf ho...

Fuck 'em, Black already know what it is:

Back