Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kodak Black throws a hissyfit on Ebro

Wasn't a hissy fit. Homie didn't want to talk about an open case where his life on the line.

The way that Ebro spinned the shit was accusatory instead of talinfa wait and see approach. Then they come with the moon landing shit....he gave them an opportunity to switch lanes, but Ebro wanted to push his chest out

Wasn't a hissy fit. Homie didn't want to talk about an open case where his life on the line.

The way that Ebro spinned the shit was accusatory instead of talinfa wait and see approach. Then they come with the moon landing shit....he gave them an opportunity to switch lanes, but Ebro wanted to push his chest out

yeah that last comment was weak af

"not gone tell me what to talk about on my show"

he felt threatened but couldnt be the one in the headline that got checked by young Kodak

I really think kodak over reacted like bro you a public figure with a known rape case. Ebro aint ask him about the case he just brought up public knowledge. Its like interviewung cosby and not once mentioning his case. Thats not possible.

I could see if he asked him if he did it or how he feels but he simply brought it up. I dont have a lot of leeway for niggas and this sexual assault shit.

What you mean for no reason? Ain't nobody go talk about an open case in public especially a sexual assault allegation. Ebro kept trying it so dude did the right thing and left. That was some sucka shit on Ebro's part

He didnt ask him to speak on the case. He said they tak assualt seriously he disnt ask any details or any of that. You gonna interview oj simpson and not mention a case? This is the news right?

He didnt ask him to speak on the case. He said they tak assualt seriously he disnt ask any details or any of that. You gonna interview oj simpson and not mention a case? This is the news right?

He didn't wanna talk about it, Ebro saw he didn't wanna talk about it so move on to the next topic which is the reason dude was up there in the first place, his music

He didn't wanna talk about it, Ebro saw he didn't wanna talk about it so move on to the next topic which is the reason dude was up there in the first place, his music

I get that but how can you ingnore the elephant in the room. Ebro merely brought it up he aint really try and talk about it.

everybody aint with that shit....but they dont always have to get mad either

Gucci was just like "we aint finna talk about that" and still did the rest of the interview

again, I think Kodak's age and image didnt garner any respect from Ebro in that way so it was sour from the jump

the way he broke into it "well we take this matter very seriously" was like he was already on some scolding shit

and we know he doesnt fuck with the music....probably hates the kid and didnt want him on the show to begin with

Difference between OJ and Kodak is Kodak case is pending. The prosecutors will use Any mention of the case against Kodak. So why go to one of the biggest platforms on Radio, and give the possible ammo to convict you. I truly don't blame him, Ebro just a succa ass dude.

I really think kodak over reacted like bro you a public figure with a known rape case. Ebro aint ask him about the case he just brought up public knowledge. Its like interviewung cosby and not once mentioning his case. Thats not possible.

I could see if he asked him if he did it or how he feels but he simply brought it up. I dont have a lot of leeway for niggas and this sexual assault shit.

How did he overreact? All he said was that he felt like since he's going through something negative, people want to pile on, and then he said he wanted to talk about something else. Ebro was the one that overreacted and killed the interview. As someone already pointed out, Ebro himself acknowledged they couldn't get into details, so what was the point of even starting that line of questioning?

And the title of this thread is straight click bait. Where was the hissy fit. Kodak pretty calmly said he wanted to talk about something else. Ebro cut the interview, and Kodak left. Where was the hissy fit? lol You have to be on Ebro's promotion team or something to have spun the interaction that way.

P.R. Team should have told Ebro and them not ask any questions about the case or anything related.

I know when Boosie does interviews, they don't ask him anything about his prison time or his cases. He may talk about his jose but he's sticking strictly to that and not about his previous cases and the nigga was on Death Row

Gucci shut it down, like Haf stated. Just some ppl you have to check or make them understand the things you don't want to discuss. Be firm and direct.

Reactions: 1/2
everybody aint with that shit....but they dont always have to get mad either

Gucci was just like "we aint finna talk about that" and still did the rest of the interview

again, I think Kodak's age and image didnt garner any respect from Ebro in that way so it was sour from the jump

the way he broke into it "well we take this matter very seriously" was like he was already on some scolding shit

and we know he doesnt fuck with the music....probably hates the kid and didnt want him on the show to begin with

Good point

How did he overreact? All he said was that he felt like since he's going through something negative, people want to pile on, and then he said he wanted to talk about something else. Ebro was the one that overreacted and killed the interview. As someone already pointed out, Ebro himself acknowledged they couldn't get into details, so what was the point of even starting that line of questioning?

And the title of this thread is straight click bait. Where was the hissy fit. Kodak pretty calmly said he wanted to talk about something else. Ebro cut the interview, and Kodak left. Where was the hissy fit? lol You have to be on Ebro's promotion team or something to have spun the interaction that way.

Storming out interviews is a hissyfit tho

Back