Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kobe Bryant Killed in Helicopter Crash: Long Live the Mamba

test
That one gonna be crazy .....they ll prolly have his pops do it
bean deserves it.

there life and connection is some real life love and basketball type shit.

i legit followed him since high school.

i watched this dude grow up with me.

My dad just called me he driving from Pittsburgh back to Detroit and he just wanted to tell me you never know so I wanted to call you and I had to fight tears over the phone

just be thankful he called

I'ma speak for myself

I regret seeing the Nipsey shooting when it was released. Wasn't the biggest fan of homie music but I respected his hustle and his vision on what he tried to do for his community. I wanted to remember that guy and not the one gun down like some stray dog.

I say that to say, while I wasn't the biggest Kobe fan as a player, dude was apart of the favorite sport I loved for 20 damn years and his impact on the NBA was tremendous.

I don't wanna see any footage of the crash.

Idk how Goldie gonna feel about it, but I'm asking to not post that shit in this thread. If y'all wanna do something in the PM's that's on y'all, but I ain't trying to see that

One of my unforgettable kobe moments is when he abused ray allen...just everything ray allen try to do, Kobe was on his ass (that hurt my heart cuz I am a big ray allen fan)...but kobe was ruthless...(respect)

I said this in the NBA thread..but big ups to the raps n spurs for their tribute to kobe!

Hearing that his daughter's friend and her parent was on board too

But I didn't confirm that.My cousin said that on FB.

Back