Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kobe Bryant Killed in Helicopter Crash: Long Live the Mamba

test
We grew up watching this dude, this hitting hard. The only other time I felt a way about anybody playing or covering sports passing away is Stewart Scott

This and Muhammad Ali.

I was hoping it was Fake News as well, but apparently not. Hope the NBA gives him the respect he deserves come All-Star Weekend in a few Weeks.

Rest In Power, King Kobe.

I'm happy my older brother got to see him played before he retired, I know he is taking it hard right now

that doesn't even matter. Anybody bringing up that shit at this point needs to have their career ended. This shit JUST happened. How you gonna shit on the man and his body ain't even cold yet???

True, it’s to ignorant. She needs to be banished.
RIP to mamba.

damn.......

homie from my hometown philly and even caught the bus to the isb here in basel. where my kids went.

its crazy when people know im from philly......they say that kobe went to school here.

shit

Kobe was MY MJ man... I was probably 3rd grade on up when I was watching Jordan (around when he came back in ‘95). Kobe tho was my basketball hero from when he came into the league until his retirement. I followed him every step of the way. It’s such a surreal moment. Add to the fact of everything happening with LeBron yesterday so he was still fresh in a lot of us minds.. shit.

Back