Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kobe Bryant Killed in Helicopter Crash: Long Live the Mamba

test
One of my biggest regrets is never seeing him play live. Was hoping i could catch him eventually in big3. Damn.

Nigga if it’s on ABC it can be posted here

Relax, the truth will come out

I mean, I feel you on a major news outlet being credible, but I like to have multiple sources to match before putting somebody else's death out there b/c playas/people fuck up.

It's all G tho.

I mean, I feel you on a major news outlet being credible, but I like to have multiple sources to match before putting somebody else's death out there b/c playas/people fuck up.

It's all G tho.

This a discussion board, imo it should reflect what’s being said in real time. I feel you tho.

I got the alert from CNBC app. Shit don’t even sound right my dude. I’m going take a drive myself.

And I know it’s a common thing to see people say RIP after a death, but it just seems funny seeing that so quick after news of a tragedy like this just broke less than an hour ago. Not quite a “Rest In Peace” moment.

On the cool, at first I was like 'damn.....not Kobe....but ehhh niggas die every day'

But the more I think on it, the more tragic his ends become. I won't profess to be a Kobe stan but he has been in my top 5 since the early 00's. Growing up with MJ all around me I always felt like he was an imitation that followed too soon in Mike's footsteps but by the end of his career he had definitely carved his own lane and his own path in NBA history. Shit seems surreal with all the love he was getting yesterday with Bron passing him on the scoring list and honestly he was a dude I never even entertained passing young.

In my head he was Jabber status. Doc J status. Bill Russell status. Magic status. A dude you was gonna forever see around the NBA and Lakers org, giving advice, speaking at All Star games, cheering at Finals.......but sadly Allah had other plans for the King

Lastly I wanna apologize to the members I privately scoffed at giving they condolences. It took a minute for the impact and understanding of what Kobe meant to the culture and to the game and so I admire how in tune yall were to him as a player and person.

I hope the NBA sends him off the right way the rest of the season look forward to the many many documentaries, highlights, and words from the Black Mamba that are sure to come

Never forget his last game when he scored 60 and fans had the option of either watching Kobe’s last games on ESPN2 or the warriors (who ended up losing in the finals to the cavs in epic fashion) on ESPN trying to set the record for most wins in a season. We made the right choice

i followed kobe since high school and his rap career.

his people did alot for the schools.

dman.....im praying for bean. i know they had their issues.....but damn he lost a son

Back