Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kobe Bryant Killed in Helicopter Crash: Long Live the Mamba

test
Not really in a debating mood, but I am interested in seeing what award would make sense to name after MJ but not Kobe?

He dominated every part of the game that MJ did and after retirement he's been more if a mentor and impactful than Jordan who pretty much disappeared aside from sitting at bobcat games wearing cowboy boots and jeans.
Don't y'all always use the ring count argument?

Also Kobe emulated his game after MJ

Not taking shit away from kobe I'd even think it's dope if he took over the logo

But no needa take shots at the goat

But for every award you wanna name after dude someone else was better in that category.

None of the awards are named after mfs who has the record lol All of a sudden mfs care about who shit is named after. Sitcho ass down!

What’s probably lost likely to happen is the number 24 gets retired throughout the league like Mark Cuban did with the Mavs.

I‘d love to see him be the new logo and I know Jerry West would sign off on it but who knows if that’s really on the table right now.

All Star game trophy would be cool if it was named after Kobe but it doesn’t feel like enough. But I think he does have the most ASG MVP’s.

If im wrong im wrong. Idgaf and ill be unapologetically wrong.

This is what I was talking about in my other post. I dont wanna read a post bout Kobe and keep seeing me me me and I I I. Just say RIP, say how much you loved him, and keep it moving.

All this "I" will carry your legacy and watch over "me" and "I" got us is disgusting to me.

And im not singling Bron out. Nothing but love and respect for him as a man and player but mfers need to stop inserting themselves.

With that said, everyone copes differently so it is what it is.

Personally I woulda handled it more like Melo and less like Bron and Wade. Wont tell the media shit, no public post. Tell his fam Im there if they need anything.

All these posts starting to seem like mfers trying to out do each other.

Last edited:
Lakers got to bring the ship home this yr...that James Bond villain David Silver needs to make sure this happens

Niggas really mad cuz i said fuck jordan?

tenor.gif

Back