Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kobe Bryant Killed in Helicopter Crash: Long Live the Mamba

test
I was devistated when I heard the news last night, even more so when I heard his daughter Gigi was in the Helicopter too...

Kobe was one of my heros growing up, even almost 24hrs later Im still in shock, KOBE man smh...

I was looking forward to see Gigi progress as baller too, I thought she might the first real mainstream WNBA player...

RIP to everyone in the helicopter...

Lol I got banned from a left wing "anti-racist" reddit for calling cacs crackers after they celebrated Kobe and Gigi's deaths. They banned a bunch of other black posters too.....

Between that and the MSNBC lady, it seems safe to say that wypipo of all political stripes went mask off with this shit today. The dead black athlete being accused of raping a white woman was too much for them to handle and they all done went feral smh

mannnn I hope one of these paleface devils bring that energy offline to a Cali nigga in a mamba jersey tho

It's Reddit, what do you expect? Those Trumpanzees congregate there. I'm not surprised.......

I went back to catch Kobe's first All-Star game. I remember the promotion behind this game and him matching up against Jordan was a nostalgia in my childhood

I haven't felt like doing shit since yesterday. Kobe was like a god to me, one of my childhood heros and somebody I admired even in adulthood. Like others said in here, he was our Jordan.

I was a super Kobe stan. I was the only nigga in the hood who had NBA league pass. I got that shit just so i could watch every Kobe game. This was back in 05-06 when the Lakers were trash lol back when chris mihm was the center. I still tuned in to every game. Shit's tough.

Back