FEATURED Kobe Bryant Killed in Helicopter Crash: Long Live the Mamba

test
Twitter is the most negative place ever created. It’s rivaling yahoo message boards. I’m happy I left Twitter too
i think im about to just mute the main people who stay doing the same thing anytime a situation like this happens

with anything, there are pros and cons to it, and i hate to paint the picture like my overall experience is a bad one, but between Nipsey and last night, i was at my wits end

Reactions: BountyHunterRo
Different time lines meant on my side of the globe I just got the news this morning because I crashed quite early last night...

We lost a GIANT of sport and not just basketball...

I feel for his wife and surviving children... Death has dealt with them abruptly

@Playmaker88 hope you're holding on strong brother...

Just live a good and just life here on Earth
crazy that you thought of me haha, appreciate that fam. a great loss for our generation for the globe a greater loss for his fam.. as intense its is from our point of view his family.... wow

. man @Lurk Rambis they just showed the free throws and ... it tore me up

• Goat
Reactions: Big Lurko
this might be the thing to get me off Twitter for a while

I understand that even if you never watched an NBA game or just watched when the playoff came on, you knew who Kobe was

but some of these people were just unbearable last night with the cancel the games/cancel the Grammy's shit

like I get it, you think your tweet matters. but explain how you gonna just cancel shit that's been a year (s) in the making

I'm not saying you shouldn't be able to give an opinion on the matter but please, stfu trying to make it seem like people only care about money or the NBA doesn't care about players mental health by not cancelling games. most of them don't even know Kobe was drafted by the hornets then traded on draft night but now all of a sudden you trying to use your platform to talk about how you think other people should be handling this news.

it's one thing to say, I don't know how the players are able to play but it's another to suggest that life should just stop. this is a very very very tragic situation and I'm still struggling with believing this shit is real, but it's ok to feel remorse and keep the topic about that

the last organization I'm not worried about giving Kobe a final farewell is the NBA. I loathe fake woke people.
same fam i saw some shit where some woman was saying why didnt he just drive.. something something carbon footprint. rape culture tweets. these people are detestable

It's so quiet at work right now you can literally hear a needle drop.

You can tell we are all still in shock.

also, people were on twitter last night talking about everyone should wear 8 or 24 to pay homage

while the sentiment is a good one, this isnt a sport like baseball where that's possible

you have to report fouls based on a number and by rule, you cant have two players with the same number on the floor at the same time, well, in the levels below the NBA, but the NBA has a range of numbers from 0-99 that you can wear, so this would never happen

Reactions: unspoken_respect
also, people were on twitter last night talking about everyone should wear 8 or 24 to pay homage

while the sentiment is a good one, this isnt a sport like baseball where that's possible

you have to report fouls based on a number and by rule, you cant have two players with the same number on the floor at the same time, well, in the levels below the NBA, but the NBA has a range of numbers from 0-99 that you can wear, so this would never happen

those people dont know shit about basketball .

i will never forget the 81pts he dropped on us back in the day

Last edited:
Reactions: Lion_Heart

relax man I think they just saying pay homage is all

relax man I think they just saying pay homage is all
im telling you brah, you werent on my TL. That came directly from several people and kept being RT.

Everyone will wear commemorative patches though. I dont want to assume that's what they meant either b/c Twitter can be one of those places where people often mean exactly what they say