Kissing (don't do it!!)

dont really care whats its called.....i dont care if she got a crumb on her mouth....aint happening
^ Best advice of the thread (besides from me, of course). You can never be too safe about them herpes. That's why even when I'm in a relationship I create breath mints infused with bleach that gets rid of the nastiness.

^ Best advice of the thread (besides from me, of course). You can never be too safe about them herpes. That's why even when I'm in a relationship I create breath mints infused with bleach that gets rid of the nastiness.
with bleach?

nigga just take the herpes

Classic symptoms of herpes simplex 2 are rage and loss of temper. Have you completed your prescribed medications for this evening?

Says the nigga with the lifetime prescription for Cipro, Valtrex, Zithromax, and PrEP.

Yeah I never kiss or let chicks touch my face in the club. I'll still get some brains or smash tho so I cant really talk shit. Im as reckless as they come.

This is the shit that kills me...people will talk about how they refuse to kiss somebody yet will stick their dick in somebody minutes after meeting them and that's supposed to be safer? At least you admit both are wreckless

This thread was too informational and far ahead of it's time. How many posters have contracted a form of HSV since this thread went up? How do I add a poll?

This thread was too informational and far ahead of it's time. How many posters have contracted a form of HSV since this thread went up? How do I add a poll?

We need more threads like this...

I miss bcotton5 btw :(