Kissing (don't do it!!)

KillaCham

YA WIFE CAN'T READ
Jan 13, 2018
Telling my story about "talking my way out of some pussy" by asking a girl at the bar if she had herpes reminded me of a story I should share with you all. The story is of the time my boy and I went to this club in Brooklyn to party. The music was crrrrrazy. They played mostly Jamaican and Caribbean music. Everyone was going wild n kept using bumberclark and rasstclap and other words I couldn't understand. I danced for like 4 hours straight.

The girls were all hypersexual too. I saw this Spaniard looking chick and decided I'd give her the honor of dancing with me. She was nervous at first but soon opened up. We grinded, I bent her over, picked her up, smooched on her neck, and stared into her eyes. She then extended her neck and lips and went in to kiss me. I was about to kiss her back then BAM !!!!!! I remembered:

According to the American Social Health Association (ASHA): - About 50 to 80 percent of American adults have oral herpes, which is commonly called cold sores or fever blisters. - About one in five adults in the United States has genital herpes. However, most people (up to 90%) don’t know they are infected because their symptoms are too mild to notice or mistaken for another condition.

Also, most doctors in the US do not include a herpes blood test in their routine STD screens. You must ask for it specifically or else the test is not done. Therefore, many people assume that after they see their doctor for routine STD testing, that they are "clean" and don't have the herpes, when in fact, they were never tested for herpes in the first place, and may carry and spread the virus even if they don't have any symptoms.

So I dropped the ho on the ground and ran out the club. I know it’s very common, especially among Whites, Hispanics and Gays, to go around kissing in clubs and to greet each other. But do you nasties ever think about where that persons mouth has been? People these days eat ass, suck dick, and eat pussy like death row inmates getting their last meal.

Do you know if you are herpes free?

Have you ever had a fever blister? If yes, did you feel like you actually had an STD?

Real talk.

giphy.gif

Yeah I never kiss or let chicks touch my face in the club. I'll still get some brains or smash tho so I cant really talk shit. Im as reckless as they come.

Telling my story about "talking my way out of some pussy" by asking a girl at the bar if she had herpes reminded me of a story I should share with you all. The story is of the time my boy and I went to this club in Brooklyn to party. The music was crrrrrazy. They played mostly Jamaican and Caribbean music. Everyone was going wild n kept using bumberclark and rasstclap and other words I couldn't understand. I danced for like 4 hours straight.

ca9.gif

dont really care whats its called.....i dont care if she got a crumb on her mouth....aint happening

They played mostly Jamaican and Caribbean music. Everyone was going wild n kept using bumberclark and rasstclap and other words I couldn't understand.

Lmfaooooooo!!!!! Yoooo I hollered.

Is anyone gonna answer the questions tho ?

Don't be ashamed. I'm tryna be serious here.

You ran out of the club. I'm dying laughing at the visual. Did you stand in the middle of the street and scream at the sky or did you find a hiding place?

See, konceptjones and Germs (damn the name checks out) admitted to having herpes. But neither one see it as a big deal.

Were y'all upset at the people who gave them to you ?

See, konceptjones and Germs (damn the name checks out) admitted to having herpes. But neither one see it as a big deal.

Were y'all upset at the people who gave them to you ?

nigga. I ain't admitted to having anything like that. FOH you disease riddled walking biohazard.

nigga. I ain't admitted to having anything like that. FOH you disease riddled walking biohazard.
Classic symptoms of herpes simplex 2 are rage and loss of temper. Have you completed your prescribed medications for this evening?