Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kingdom Hearts 3

Completed Monsters Inc world yesterday and started the World that the bitch from Frozen is from. Also did the Winnie The Pooh world but that one was real short. Have 100% completion on all the collectibles so far. Not the ones from the Gummi Ships though. I dont care much for the Gummi ship stuff.

Nightmare Before Xmas world or nah?
I know Nightmare was in the first game, cant recall if its in the second game. Im not so sure if its gonna be in this 3rd game. I looked at the achievements last night and cant recall a "Halloween Town" world or w/e its called. Who knows they could have it changed though. I didnt see the achievement for the Winnie The Pooh world either but it was just called something different than what i was looking for so maybe its in there. Going there in the first game was fucking dope though.

Only complaint i really have is in the first game you got to fight actual disney characters as bosses. In Olympus you fought Hades, in the Little Mermaid world you fought Ursula. Fought Maleficient. Many others. So far in KH3 I've fought the 4 titans from olympus, but every other boss has been the Heartless under control of a disney villain instead of the actual villain.

Havent seen any final fantasy characters yet either, but they had a character in the game that is from a movie or something in whatever world they were in and he looked an awful lot like Noctis from FF15. Was someone that looked like Lightning too from FF13. They briefly mention Cloud and Sephiroth from FF7, but dont show them. Hoping some folks will pop up later.

Might just cop the first one on the ps3 playstation store. Think they got it for the low

Might just cop the first one on the ps3 playstation store. Think they got it for the low

I think they have a KH collection thats out now. First game HD, 2nd game HD then the side games (1.5, 2.5, etc.) ported and updated for PS4.

Back