Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kingdom Hearts 3

Lou Cypher

The Tokin' White Guy
Finally, KH3 is coming out on Tuesday next week. Anyone play the series and hype about the new one? got mine pre ordered already.

Never heard of it before but looks like somethin my kid would like with all the disney characters.

Never heard of it before but looks like somethin my kid would like with all the disney characters.

Shits weird. I played the very first one at 13 years old. Was hesitant to start it cuz i thought it was going to be childish af with all the disney characters, but it was part of my PS2 bundle and i had no other game so i said fuck it and tried it. Within 10 minutes i fucking loved it. Its basically a Final Fantasy game, but a hack and slash type combat system, and mixed in with Disney Characters. Shits so dope you go to different worlds and each world is based on a different Disney franchise. Got the Tarzan world, Nightmare before christmas world, Winnie The pooh World, all this shit. Its just Nostalgic and fun af for all ages.

I preordered it and will be picking it up. Can't say I'm too hyped about it though. It looks like they basically removed all the Final Fantasy influence from the game. That's not really a big deal, but it is something I liked about the series.

Reviews have been very very good so far. Big sites are saying its been well worth the wait. Stoked. I got a half day at work tomorrow and all of wednesday off to dig into this.

It's a no go for me if they took the Final Fantasy stuff out. That's one of the main things I liked about it.....especially getting to fight Sephiroth.

Fired it up, they had like 2 intros and a music video before you could even play the game. Then there is a tutorial fight and I was already frustrated with the game because there is no option to change your control scheme. I hate when games force you to use a certain button layout. I put it down after that. I'll pick it up again tonight with a fresher outlook I guess.

I got like 15 hours into the game already lol. Got today off too about to start it up after I eat. Game ain't bad. I just left the toy story world. Been to Olympus as well and the general city twilight town. The team combos are dope af and help like hell. Havent tried using any summons/links yet tho.

Game is fun af but im lost as hell in the story lol. KH and KH2 were so long ago i cant recall who these certain characters are and shit gets confusing cuz One person will be split into 2 people.. One person has the original persons Heart (soul) and the other is their "body". I can remember a tiny bit of KH and hardly anything of KH2 so i dunno if this was explained in those spin offs or what. Also I havent been keeping up with hardly any of the disney films since maybe the Incredibles lol. Im at some world with Rapenzul right now and totally didnt know they made a movie with her. It just straight up jumps right into the story and continues on from where they left off too. Slight recap is given but not much.

Game is fun af but im lost as hell in the story lol. KH and KH2 were so long ago i cant recall who these certain characters are and shit gets confusing cuz One person will be split into 2 people.. One person has the original persons Heart (soul) and the other is their "body". I can remember a tiny bit of KH and hardly anything of KH2 so i dunno if this was explained in those spin offs or what. Also I havent been keeping up with hardly any of the disney films since maybe the Incredibles lol. Im at some world with Rapenzul right now and totally didnt know they made a movie with her. It just straight up jumps right into the story and continues on from where they left off too. Slight recap is given but not much.

The story is a bit of a mess even if you know everything that's going on, but the main problem with the KH series is that they made a whole bunch of side games crucial to the story and put them on different systems. So if you only played KH 1 and 2 on the PS systems, then you missed big chunks of the story. They recently released a collection game that pretty much had all previous games on it, but if you didn't want to get that then I'd recommend going to Youtube. A lot of people have made story breakdown videos specifically to prepare others for KH3.

What worlds have u gone thru so far?
So far, i went to Olympus with Hercules, the Toy Story world, A world called Twilight town that i dont think is related to anything Disney, then this recent world where you had to help Rapunzel get out of her tower and get to town.

I just opened up a new set of worlds last night, but I'm going back to each of the first worlds and trying to collect all the different collectibles as i saw a video and collecting everything gives some pretty good items. I'll probably be doing that a majority of tonight because there are a ton of different things to collect haha.

Back