Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED KING VON SHOT & KILLED (KILLER ARRESTED) [newfootage]

test
Von a real life Demon he really truly is the definition of a young dumb nigga with money. He gotta learn that every beef ain't worth Engaging in. and that he got to let shit go because he in the position now where he can take care of his family and he got a lot to lose. But the sad part about it he really don’t care because he love the streets to much and they always going to pull him back in nigga reminds me of a real life O- DOG no Guidance just young and wild. Hopefully he pulls through

Last edited:
Von a real life Demon he really truly is the definition of a young dumb nigga with money. He gotta learn that every beef ain't worth Engaging in. and that he got to let shit go because he in the position now where he can take care of his family and he got a lot to loose. But the sad part about it he really don’t care because he love the streets to much and they always going to pull him back in nigga reminds me of a real life O- DOG no Guidance just young and wild. Hopefully he pulls through
It's sad because the dude actually a talented rapper and storyteller

never heard a song but I laughed at buddy's sugar mama story on angela yee's lip service

So sad. Truly... as many of you said, he is in a position to make legit money, cool and build to support family and close ones. Why take a step backwards when you already took many steps forward?

Financial gains don't mean shit, the mind is truly a terrible thing to waste.

then said this when another mf was mourning him

cct6gc3or6f51.jpg

Back