Welcome To aBlackWeb

King Steph

OdcEofO.jpg

Hey guys!! So I FINALLY made a VIP page exclusively for when I'm topless and fully naked and uncensored!!! @kingstephvip . Also if you want this uncensored video head over to that vip page! I'll have most of my content FREE over there so you don't have to unlock posts and alot more discounts and benefits!! You'll also have 24/5 access and 1 on 1 convos with me!! I'll also be updating my free page too with hot videos btw dont worry!! So make sure you come over for some hot uncensored content like this video! If you want this uncensored nude vid sign up to my VIP page!

oh ok lol

View attachment 310973

oh ok lol
This shit is a scam, I still gotta pay to see her nude. Fuck this fat bitch

Enough to make a grown man cry. She don't even care about herself smh

Given how huge she has gone... yea, she must making cry a lot of men on bed. If even it ever happens that the bed might outlast her.

Them cheeks must weigh about 25 pounds each, mate. Beanbag sized wagons.

tenor (25).gif
c37kclb9c9711.jpg 9OaWv6GqbCw-JlJnZSNuB89rGJbJ6IOckY7tUE_7di4.png 176b35fa940ff1d9f78e3d49ea5211ba.jpg 357olc.jpg cf8.jpg

Yea, she let herself go, lately. Word on the street keep telling that she tried to hold her fang upon every rich nigga around who play basketball or rap, but the bigger she got the greater her dating game was off.

That coupled with her shitty narssistic personality trait, the pre-wall fear and emotional eating... it helped to get her booty fatter and body thicker, even after the multiple liposuction and facial fat removals, but since 2019 and especially since the onset of that quarantine she has lost any control on it. She gained most of her 85 additional pounds over the past two years.

Which is still a sight to behold, though... ???

Back