Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce from Kanye West

So if I understand yall correctly.....once another man smashes your ex you can never ridicule or otherwise say anything negative toward that man again?

You can if you want but folks gonna wonder why because y’all over 35. I mean what can you say

Fuck is wrong with these other generations
How old is this faux nigga? Like late 20's?
Hit that X or log off man, smh
And u a comedian, and u regularly joke bout your father's death.

Would think he has thicker skin

Because of the stuff you hinted at I’m sure he was already seeing a therapist regularly. It’s your therapist job to talk about what’s going on currently, so this is not as serious as the headline sounds but may be laying the groundwork for litigation if it continues like Elzo said.

This fake as shit.
I hope so

Niccuh looking like a young darth vader in that ig.
I just don't know about these cats man.
One dude letting the world know you fucking his wife and even gave you a complimentary nickname to go along with the event.

Then the other cat emotional that dude letting the world knows he's fucking his wife so he tattoos the niggaz kids initials and now the niggaz name on his person...

:scust1:

This shit different

He setting the stage to sue the nigga
but may be laying the groundwork for litigation if it continues like Elzo said.
I ain't know you could sue for shit like this...
I don't think it's slander..

What they got laws about online bullying now?

I hope so

One dude letting the world know you fucking his wife and even gave you a complimentary nickname to go along with the event.

Then the other cat emotional that dude letting the world knows he's fucking his wife so he tattoos the niggaz kids initials and now the niggaz name on his person...

This shit different

Can’t put a price on one s mental health

I hope so

This shit different

All it takes is some deranged Ye fans to start coming for him, better ask Alex Jones

Back