Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce from Kanye West

Absolutely

'But I fucked your girl' is only good for one laugh. 2 if it's repackaged cleverly

So if I understand yall correctly.....once another man smashes your ex you can never ridicule or otherwise say anything negative toward that man again?

I saw a title of an article about it that said it was a distance thing. Didn't care to click on it but if that's the case Kanye shouldn't keep this up because it's possible they try to work it out

My thoughts exactly. But its koonye so smh.

but if i was skete i'd be like...

"bruh. I skeeted in ur wifes mouth, you cant tell me nuthin"

Or he should've been:

"Fuck you and your LA house
I'll fuck your LA spouse
Came on her LA blouse
And in her LA mouth"

Either way letting Skete skete in his wife is an L whichever way he tries to dress it. Anything else from Kanye screams desperation

So if I understand yall correctly.....once another man smashes your ex you can never ridicule or otherwise say anything negative toward that man again?

Not if all the ridiculing is coming from a position that you're mad you don't have your wife anymore.

I mean we've seen Kim jump from guy to guy to guy in the public eye for years, so I don't even think anyone would care about Pete fucking her. Literally the only thing that's kept that relationship in the news was Kanye.

If Kanye didn't love Kim anymore and the split was amicable then that's fine, but he obviously does. Even with inflation being as crazy as it is right now, Pete Davidson's still clearly living in his head rent free. Kanye's only lashing out at him because he's hurt he has his wife - it doesn't take a degree in Psychology to see that. To do it so publicly is an L

Not if all the ridiculing is coming from a position that you're mad you don't have your wife anymore.
That ain't all there is to it but short answer for you is yes....you'll never ridicule a man that has slept with you ex

Cool

If Kanye didn't love Kim anymore and the split was amicable then that's fine, but he obviously does. Even with inflation being as crazy as it is right now, Pete living in his head rent free. Kanye's only lashing out at him because he's hurt he has his wife - it doesn't take a degree in Psychology to see that. To do it so publicly is an L
Nah that ain't how that saying should be applied

They break up hit every major news outlet in the US and probably abroad....Y didn't wake up and shoot a dart at him b

That ain't all there is to it but short answer for you is yes....you'll never ridicule a man that has slept with you ex

Cool

lol

I'll ridicule anyone if the situation warrants it. I also don't give a shit about exs or who fucks them. The "I fucked your ex" shit has never worked with me, because I know none of us own. We all just borrowing, so you got this one all wrong.

lol

I'll ridicule anyone if the situation warrants it. I also don't give a shit about exs or who fucks them. The "I fucked your ex" shit has never worked with me, because I know none of us own. We all just borrowing, so you got this one all wrong.
Your points contradict each other but I agree with the bold

Good talk

Back