Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce from Kanye West

Almost... You almost got me

Following her passing it was found her death was caused by heart failure due to multiple post-operative factors.

West's mother had had liposuction, a tummy tuck and a breast reduction. She chose to recover at home following the procedure.

Donda's autopsy report revealed that she "experienced a sore throat, pain and tightening in her chest, before collapsing in the early evening" the day after her cosmetic procedures.

West has openly struggled with his grief since his mother's death and in an interview with Q magazine he said he felt she would have still been alive had he not started his music career.

When asked what he had sacrificed in his life for success he told Q: "My mum. If I had never moved to Los Angeles, she'd be alive... I don't want to go far into it because it will bring me to tears."

Following her passing it was found her death was caused by heart failure due to multiple post-operative factors.

West's mother had had liposuction, a tummy tuck and a breast reduction. She chose to recover at home following the procedure.

Donda's autopsy report revealed that she "experienced a sore throat, pain and tightening in her chest, before collapsing in the early evening" the day after her cosmetic procedures.

West has openly struggled with his grief since his mother's death and in an interview with Q magazine he said he felt she would have still been alive had he not started his music career.

When asked what he had sacrificed in his life for success he told Q: "My mum. If I had never moved to Los Angeles, she'd be alive... I don't want to go far into it because it will bring me to tears."
Eh

You said he paid for it. I'm not gonna get into a semantics battle but she was on his management team and was earning a salary so she paid for whatever she wanted.

Him blaming himself for her unfortunate demise is like blaming yourself for an accident your kid gets into 5 years after you bought them their first car

Eh

You said he paid for it. I'm not gonna get into a semantics battle but she was on his management team and was earning a salary so she paid for whatever she wanted.

Him blaming himself for her unfortunate demise is like blaming yourself for an accident your kid gets into 5 years after you bought them their first car

I get it.
Fact is he see's his rise as cause for her demise.
He said as much himself.

Is what it is. He is the cause of the 2 women he loves most leaving him.

Could i have said it with more compassion? Yeah but fuck that, nigga thru Black Americans under the bus.

I get it.
Fact is he see's his rise as cause for her demise.
He said as much himself.

Is what it is. He is the cause of the 2 women he loves most leaving him.

Could i have said it with more compassion? Yeah but fuck that, nigga thru Black Americans under the bus.
I disagree

And this is something he should've sought help with in therapy

He was not responsible for the actions of his mother, however, he IS responsible for his actions regarding Kim

Shutcho classicist ass up.

Ol 'I'm too scared to outright say I dont like niggas' lookin ass

Everyone of your post drip with the sentiment.
We all see it.
Time for you to own it, maybe that way your post get shorter.

Dissertation writing ass
Roid rage ass nigga
I actually agree with you earlier.
Ole easy offended ass nigga
Four letter temper tantrum ass nigga

f y’all’s crowd.

Back