Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce from Kanye West

That's an old skit too

Lol I had to look up the account though. Thought maybe Kim posted it. Why the hell is he on some fan made page. He's also doing that weird thing where people record a video that's being played on another phone

How is that payback? He's fucking your wife! You constantly reminding the world of this fact plus you still want her back and e-stalking them makes you look like a deranged cuck. Df

lol you cant make sense of that nigga.

He is a crazy coon

View attachment 770278
"The truth is far more sinister" - Rozay
Stay woke lol

*in Kanye West voice*

Mmm-mm-mmm-mm-mm.........

:smh:

This ugly-ass Whyte Bwoy.........

I really tried to laugh at that SNL joke. Pete Davidson has that Jimmy Fallon punchable "this was a lot funnier in my head" aura that used to ruined anything comedy related he was involved in. I used to wanna break his jaw every time he looked at the camera or laugh.

Maaaan.......

JIMMY FALLON IS SOOOOO CORNY!!!!! The only reason why his show is still around is because of The Roots, everybody knows this, including his Fans. Nikka's jokes is HELLA DRY--no Juice at all in 'em.

It's the reason why I call him Jimmy Foulup, because he'll foul up a Wet Dream.

I really tried to laugh at that SNL joke. Pete Davidson has that Jimmy Fallon punchable "this was a lot funnier in my head" aura that used to ruined anything comedy related he was involved in. I used to wanna break his jaw every time he looked at the camera or laugh.

Back