Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce from Kanye West

Pete thinks shit's cute, but he needs to be careful fucking with another man's wife like that.

Kanye already owns a house right across the street from her.

Keep fucking around and push Kanye over the edge, Pete might end up being collateral damage.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
The Kardashian curse may have official met it's match 😂. I'm hoping to get another MBDTF caliber album out of this fuckery. Can't wait for Devil in a New Dress 2

I stopped paying attention to KW after his episode of Punk'd aired.

That particular episode showcased ALL of the idiosyncrasies yall are now tired of and disgusted by.

Alsp the first time he code switched and let his "voice" go....

That was almost 20 years ago...
That voice switch was EPIC

For funsies...start @ 8:16 🤣

I miss college dropout ye....I never could have imagined back then he would be going homicidal over an average white woman almost 20 years later

He finally took his meds
:clawd3:

I don't think he took his meds, and I don't think he did much for people to be invoking OJ's name. Kim has never claimed he abused her or done anything violent.

I'll say it again, it he was white people wouldn't be jumping to call him homicidal. Social media is cancer all around

I don't think he took his meds, and I don't think he did much for people to be invoking OJ's name. Kim has never claimed he abused her or done anything violent.

I'll say it again, it he was white people wouldn't be jumping to call him homicidal. Social media is cancer all around

If we are going with "well, if he was white" and that's why he shouldn't be looked at in negatively light and he should be able to continue doing, what he is doing to Kim
A fair question to ask would be :

When have we ever seen a white man of HIS STATUS carry on like THIS in public because his wife wants to move on from him?🤔

Uh. I hate to be that guy.

But it's all fun n games until kanye kills Kim k n pete.

Jus ask nicole brown n Ron Goldman

giphy.gif
Yoo what if in all this drama we learn that OJ really did it/didn't do it because Kanye exposes some old Robert Kardashian files or something

Back