Welcome To aBlackWeb

As a film, is it good?

I didnt like it. The performances were good but that was to be expected. Great cinematography as well.

I aint like how with leos character they even tried at some points to make that you feel sympathy for him even though he played major parts in fucking over that entire family. 4 fuckin hours of white folks just being despicable scheming ass greedy devils. foh.

back to your question as a film I guess you can say it's good.. But how the story was painted irritated me

I didnt like it. The performances were good but that was to be expected. Great cinematography as well.

I aint like how with leos character they even tried at some points to make that you feel sympathy for him even though he played major parts in fucking over that entire family. 4 fuckin hours of white folks just being despicable scheming ass greedy devils. foh.

back to your question as a film I guess you can say it's good.. But how the story was painted irritated me

Hated how this tribe became some of the richest people in the country and still had zero agency.

Damn near all of them depicted as fat, flabby drunks. None of the men had any backbone, even after seeing the rash of murders, none of them wanted to tool up and get busy. All the women looking for a white man to save them. Whole town dependent on white people to do everything for them.

Despite or maybe because of, great overall performances by the actors, I just fucking hated everybody.

This probably would’ve made a fire ass documentary… but as a movie it was aggravating.

You recognize him as a money hungry coyote but marry him anyway. The power of white privilege. It makes people embrace the devil

Last edited:
Back