Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Kevin Hart: Zero F**ks Given

Pretty sure he's not that far off. His production company is no joke. You thought he was making his bank off stand up? lol that's start up capital. Nigga lost his funny but his grind unfuckwitable.
Bruh every other celeb got they own prdoduction company that shit is way more common than you think, i mean nick cannon got his own as well, he bout to be a billionaire too??? Lol

Honestly dude has some funny moments when it's a movie(depending on what you find funny) but dude really nothing at stand up.
I always thought his early stand ups was funny but his movies was ass, aint laughed at one of them since ride along i think

Watching now. I see what the main problem is.

He repeats his jokes too much here. The setups and punchlines are funny enough but he immediately undercuts most of them by repeating them 2-3 times. That's like when battle rappers repeat a dope punchline to get a bigger reaction. It's awkward to the audience even if the audience can't put their finger on it.

Bruh every other celeb got they own prdoduction company that shit is way more common than you think, i mean nick cannon got his own as well, he bout to be a billionaire too??? Lol

No stand up comedian is doing what he's doing with his production company and streaming service.
Theres no stand up comedian with a higher net worth I'll leave it at that lol.
Only one doing better is Jerry Seinfeld and that's just because he hit a lick off syndication.

Nick cannon? Lol.

The women giving a fuck bit is funny....

Idk this one is good so far....its not over the top bust a gut hilarious but there are subtle laughs here and there

Back