Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Kevin Hart: Zero F**ks Given

I had no idea this was even a thing till i seen it here, netflix aint even goin outta its way for that nigga no more

To you
It was a solid turd bruh(notice you literally the only one calling it "solid" lol)

It’s all opinion base. I can find folks that would say it was funny if I wanted too.

Most of the people I see in Reel grade shit like it’s either dope or trash and nothing in between.

It’s okay to call movies/Shows/StandUps average. That goes for everybody

It’s all opinion base. I can find folks that would say it was funny if I wanted too.

Most of the people I see in Reel grade shit like it’s either dope or trash and nothing in between.

It’s okay to call movies/Shows/StandUps average. That goes for everybody
Shit, not here lol

Watched for 16 mins and didn’t laugh once

turned it off lol

it’s better than his last 2 or 3? specials though

Nigga legit was at his crib in some pajamas and some jordans talking about BOP (brick oven pizza)

I even watched this shit half drunk and still couldnt find anything even somewhat funny lol this nigga been done for awhile...but i cant forget this is the nigga that@sion said will be a billionaire someday....lol yea right, maybe if he wins the lotto

Pretty sure he's not that far off. His production company is no joke. You thought he was making his bank off stand up? lol that's start up capital. Nigga lost his funny but his grind unfuckwitable.

Back