Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kevin Hart criticized for telling Jussie Smollett to 'stand strong' after homophobic attack

Throughout humanity white ppl promoted homosexuality.

Blacks never did. It was always frowned upon.

Africans never rocked with with. Greece and all them other ppl always did accept it.

You can look at the artwork and statues from the past and see they always been cool with it
This isn't true at all. Why do you think religion is against homosexuality? It comes from these white religions like Christianity and Catholics. Gay people were shamed and even prosecuted in European history. You are generalizing on a global scale. Yes gays are not excepted on the islands, but why do you think they always focus on that? There are African countries that have a history og accepting homosexuality. The Christian religion has changed that mindset.

Throughout humanity white ppl promoted homosexuality.

Blacks never did. It was always frowned upon.

Africans never rocked with with. Greece and all them other ppl always did accept it.

You can look at the artwork and statues from the past and see they always been cool with it

False. Africans did practice homosexuality or shit close to it. Nuba tribe is one that i know about tho. Gays been around forever before folks knew bout Europe.

False. Africans did practice homosexuality or shit close to it. Nuba tribe is one that i know about tho. Gays been around forever before folks knew bout Europe.

Like I said

Black American Black African (west, south, mid, and east Africa) Black Caribbeans, and Black Latinos are less accepting than White ppl from around the world when it comes to homosexuality.

It was always part of white history and celebrated in their culture to their artwork, statues, books and religion

Of course some tribes accepted and practiced it but it was not common.

I’ll leave this here

tumblr_p58gjmmVms1ug9vaqo3_400.gif

"this was a staged attack written by Lee Daniels in order for Kamala Harris to have something to use to emotionally manipulate us into voting her into office"

I don't get that part.

Sounds like he doesn't believe the attack actually happened. He thinks it was made up to be a talking point for Kamala Harris.

I don't believe it either.. just seems like an agenda at play

Someone pointed this out earlier.

Can't remember if it was on here or on youtube, but........how would they even know who he is?

Now, I could understand if it was just a random attack.......but something seems a little bit off about this.

Back