Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kevin Hart criticized for telling Jussie Smollett to 'stand strong' after homophobic attack

True but that still doesn't mean white people are more accepting of gay people than black people.

Gay people are murdered just for being gay in white countries as well.

Throughout humanity white ppl promoted homosexuality.

Blacks never did. It was always frowned upon.

Africans never rocked with with. Greece and all them other ppl always did accept it.

You can look at the artwork and statues from the past and see they always been cool with it

Africans never rocked with with. Greece and all them other ppl always did accept it.

You can look at the artwork and statues from the past and see they always been cool with it
fucking because you like boys and men and raping males cuz youz a faggot and trynna break spirirts is two different things.

Throughout all of that there where white people who didn't accept it. Hence the line in the movie 300 when Leonidis called the Athenians "boy lovers"

Throughout all of that there where white people who didn't accept it. Hence the line in the movie 300 when Leonidis called the Athenians "boy lovers"

Of course they have ppl that ain’t gon like it. Just like they have blacks that accept it.

Still white ppl are more accepting of it than blacks.

I hate pedos. They need to go.

Of course they have ppl that ain’t gon like it. Just like they have blacks that accept it.

Still white ppl are more accepting of it than blacks

I disagree with white people being more accepting than blacks.

Naw.

In some black countries being gay is a death sentence.

They don’t play that shit on them islands too
Arnt those African countries that way because, american evangelical missionaries come over, radicalize them with their ideals, the leave and come back to America.

I think by the numbers, the white community is more accepting of gays than blacks. You can look at some of the earlier efforts to get gay marriage legalized and the polls show that blacks voted more strongly against it than whites. That said, the whites that are opposed to gays are more violent with it. After all, when is the last time you seen a group of blacks men accused of gay bashing. That doesn't really happen. Black men aren't going out of their way to antagonize or be against gay men. We just tend not to associate with them much.

It's hilarious that black gays are so quick to side with other gays over other blacks though. From what I've seen, those white gays are quick to get real racist when they feel like people of another race have wronged them.

I think by the numbers, the white community is more accepting of gays than blacks. You can look at some of the earlier efforts to get gay marriage legalized and the polls show that blacks voted more strongly against it than whites. That said, the whites that are opposed to gays are more violent with it. After all, when is the last time you seen a group of blacks men accused of gay bashing. That doesn't really happen. Black men aren't going out of their way to antagonize or be against gay men. We just tend not to associate with them much.

It's hilarious that black gays are so quick to side with other gays over other blacks though. From what I've seen, those white gays are quick to get real racist when they feel like people of another race have wronged them.

That whole anti gay marriage campaign was 100% created and funded by the racist Church of Mormon who targeted black markets with their ad campaigns in order to exploit our vote. In turn, the media blamed black people with poll numbers that simply didn't add up (sorry but black people don't single-handedly dictate policy for all of California - that's just absurd) because they were too cowardly to call out the Mormons and it's really easy to just blame black people for shit and everybody just ran with it.

That whole anti gay marriage campaign was 100% created and funded by the racist Church of Mormon who targeted black markets with their ad campaigns in order to exploit our vote. In turn, the media blamed black people with poll numbers that simply didn't add up (sorry but black people don't single-handedly dictate policy for all of California - that's just absurd) because they were too cowardly to call out the Mormons and it's really easy to just blame black people for shit and everybody just ran with it.

I've never seen anyone claim that blacks singlyhandledly tanked the vote in Cali (not saying they didn't of course), however, I don't thinks its part of any conspiracy that blacks were largely against the proposal. That's standard. Blacks are largely Christian as a group and gay marriage goes against Christian beliefs. The majority of blacks would either vote against such a proposal or abstain from voting, but I don't care where you are in this country, you're not going to get a lot of black people supporting that.

Gays claim to be oppressed, but they are really bullies. When they don't have any power, they're victimized, but if they get any power at all, you see what they do with it.
Right. They even turned on Ellen. They are more upset at KH for a joke then they are at Trump for banning trannies from the military again.

Back