Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Kendrick Lamar - The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th/Juneteenth

Depends on the area. I don't think anybody doubts how dangerous mexico and the cartels are... but I think Compton has more annual murders than the whole country of Canada.

It's nothing to brag about but

View attachment 1329934

Soon as a school shooting happen or some POS whyte cac shoot up a Wal Mart. They quick to shit on us about our violence/guns. Now they trying to brag about their gang culture.

:hahaha:

I purposely stayed away from posting on ABW last night because I was heavily conflicted. I was truly happy and disturbed as fuck at the same time.

I'm happy for Kendrick on putting on for his city and the entire coast once again. It was a beautiful display of black unity and love. I love to see us happy, dancing, smiling with not a single care in the world. The shit just feels good to me.

Disturbed at:
  • Drake for giving him all the ammo in the world to do this shit lol.
  • At J. Cole for ducking the smoke, making Aubrey take up all of it.
  • And utterly disturbed at Weeknd, Lamar and any other XO member from Toronto being there, fuck-nigga movement to the 100th power. They never really had the greatest relationship, I get it, but let's be real... Even if Weeknd doesn't fuck with Drake anymore and vice-versa, to go and support Kendrick putting on a 'hate show' for Drake and he's from your city, who played a huge role in your upbringing was the ultimate slap in the face. Nothing honourable about that.
    • And don't none of yall bring up Game. Save the argument because its a weak one and totally irrelevant.

I purposely stayed away from posting on ABW last night because I was heavily conflicted. I was truly happy and disturbed as fuck at the same time.

I'm happy for Kendrick on putting on for his city and the entire coast once again. It was a beautiful display of black unity and love. I love to see us happy, dancing, smiling with not a single care in the world. The shit just feels good to me.

Disturbed at:
  • Drake for giving him all the ammo in the world to do this shit lol.
  • At J. Cole for ducking the smoke, making Aubrey take up all of it.
  • And utterly disturbed at Weeknd, Lamar and any other XO member from Toronto being there, fuck-nigga movement to the 100th power. They never really had the greatest relationship, I get it, but let's be real... Even if Weeknd doesn't fuck with Drake anymore and vice-versa, to go and support Kendrick putting on a 'hate show' for Drake and he's from your city, who played a huge role in your upbringing was the ultimate slap in the face. Nothing honourable about that.
    • And don't none of yall bring up Game. Save the argument because its a weak one and totally irrelevant.
All this shit could have been avoided had he kept Taylor Made freestyle to himself

They had a movie also. Rize or some shit like that. You can still see a lot of influence today

One of the main dancers from still dances with CB

Yeah and Chris Brown is a bug reason why that influence spread. Alot of his dance style he developed after moving out there is clearly influenced by krumpin.

Out of the entire concert the only gripe I've seen people have is that Mexican saying "nigga" and Kendrick bringing Dr. Dre out. Other than that this might be one of the most loved hip hop events in history

I usually don’t like watching concerts on tv but damn

Back