Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Kendrick Lamar - The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th/Juneteenth

In the credits one of the producers of the concert is Anthony Selah... that's Nas manager

Just an observation

Also his manager and who Drake was posting and trolling on socials early in the beef.

But as you find more connections you start to see more and more why so many people hate Drake and not just the "jealousy" shit some were portraying.

"Fucking with good people make good people go to bat."

Also his manager and who Drake was posting and trolling on socials early in the beef.

But as you find more connections you start to see more and more why so many people hate Drake and not just the "jealousy" shit some were portraying.

"Fucking with good people make good people go to bat."

I was just telling one of my friends who asked when it seems the "switch" turned and people both fans and industry alike began to get so vocal about their dislike of Drake and it started with CLB release. People were disappointed with that, and both musically and in the fans eyes his moves since then been suspect.

The shots at Meg and siding with Tory pissed off his female fans. He lost the internet/social media as the quality of his music kept declining. Then the AI diss track was probably the wost mistake of his career. Shit backfired in a way nobody could've predicted even if you thought it was a bad move from jump.

I was just telling one of my friends who asked when it seems the "switch" turned and people both fans and industry alike began to get so vocal about their dislike of Drake and it started with CLB release. People were disappointed with that, and both musically and in the fans eyes his moves since then been suspect.

The shots at Meg and siding with Tory pissed off his female fans. He lost the internet/social media as the quality of his music kept declining. Then the AI diss track was probably the wost mistake of his career. Shit backfired in a way nobody could've predicted even if you thought it was a bad move from jump.

Definitely CLB.. as simple as it was and far from deep, the public unanimously thought the cover was weirdo shit. Then he started taking shots at Meg. Then he started taking shots at Serena. Then he started taking shots at Rihanna.

Alienated his greatest asset, women. Women in and of the culture to be specific. Running around with a caricature like Sexy Redd isn't enough for him to get some of that back.

Definitely CLB.. as simple as it was and far from deep, the public unanimously thought the cover was weirdo shit. Then he started taking shots at Meg. Then he started taking shots at Serena. Then he started taking shots at Rihanna.

Alienated his greatest asset, women. Women in and of the culture to be specific. Running around with a caricature like Sexy Redd isn't enough for him to get some of that back.

Exactly. He dissed 3 prominent women who people love repeatedly and it just came off like he's bitter for no reason. Don't help the music was still him now in his mid to late 30s still rapping like he's 25. The shit got old. And as his fan base grew up but he didnt...the corny shit just became unappealing instead of endearing like it used to be. At some point you gotta grow up and as Kendrick said "show the man and not the Boy"

Fixed.

You’ve really heard of gangs in Canada? Those people are like the nicest folks on the planet.

It’s Minnesota Nice all over the country, unless they’re talking about hockey or “The Hitman” Bret Hart.

This ain’t their arena, B, and this is some weird shit to watch them try to claim a “hard” identity.

You can’t tell me that OVOvary shit ain’t a cult now.

Wrong. All wrong.

But continue.

Fixed.

You’ve really heard of gangs in Canada? Those people are like the nicest folks on the planet.

It’s Minnesota Nice all over the country, unless they’re talking about hockey or “The Hitman” Bret Hart.

This ain’t their arena, B, and this is some weird shit to watch them try to claim a “hard” identity.

You can’t tell me that OVOvary shit ain’t a cult now.

You do know that poverty and crime didn't skip over Canada right?

1718877287_whatsapp-image-2024-06-20-at-3-20-15-pm.jpeg
Drake is so gay.

Not gay as in homosexual just......gay.

I remember in the early 2000s when MTV or BET did a special on Krumpin and for a few months it went mainstream. Always good to see dude still out here working with these kids giving them something to express themselves
They had a movie also. Rize or some shit like that. You can still see a lot of influence today

One of the main dancers from still dances with CB

Back