Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Kendrick Lamar - The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th/Juneteenth

Okay yeah I see where he was a little off on Euphoria but got better as the song went on.

Shit happens especially when you never performed it and the event is so big.

I never saw him live but I have seen him perform on tv and he’s usually all the way on point.

He got right the rest of the show though.

Funny shit I actually saw him when I was grabbing drinks at concessions, but I didn't say shit. He was with his lady and I had mine.

Didn't record much of anything once Kendrick came out because the energy was just too much and I needed to live that moment.

It was one for the ages for sure. My voice is shot and now I'm skating to the after hours. Peace to my ABW fam. Was funning living this last month of music history with y'all--as always.

I wish so many folks did this.

I'm not spending the whole concert on my phone man. They showed this chick on the floor wit her back turned to Kendrick. All b/c she was too busy recording herself. Rather than just being in that moment and watchin it wit her own eyes. Smh

Okay yeah I see where he was a little off on Euphoria but got better as the song went on.

Shit happens especially when you never performed it and the event is so big.

I never saw him live but I have seen him perform on tv and he’s usually all the way on point.

He got right the rest of the show though.
He messed himself up when he changed the 2pac ring lyric

Back