Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Kendrick Lamar - The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th/Juneteenth

Yeah The Game played himself

Must be some kind of tension or dislike between TDE/kendrick and The Game

Or maybe Kendrick’s relationship with Aftermath makes him jealous or Dre don’t really fuck with Game so Kendrick doesn’t.

I think Kendrick was on that compilation game dropped though if I’m not buggin.

Game was there when Dre and them called him the king of the west though .

Last edited:
Yeah The Game played himself

Must be some kind of tension or dislike between TDE/kendrick and The Game

Or maybe Kendrick’s relationship with Aftermath makes him jealous or Dre don’t really fuck with Game so Kendrick doesn’t.

I think Kendrick was on that compilation wack Im game dropped though if I’m not buggin.

Game was there when Dre and them called him the king of the west though .
What’s with all the mental gymnastics? Lol

Game sided with Drake during the beef

What’s with all the mental gymnastics? Lol

Game sided with Drake during the beef
There’s no gymnastics.

I’m not talking during this Situation I’m talking about before he picked a side.

I wonder why he went against Kendrick

He also threw a dart at Kendrick on a song after Gkmc

Yeah LA is one of those cities where you do not tempt fate, just leave it alone and stay far away from.

That’s why it’s said Puff set Biggie up having him go there for any damn reason 6 months right after Pac was killed

Incompetence, horrible situational awareness OR…..

That’s why it’s said Puff set Biggie up having him go there for any damn reason 6 months right after Pac was killed

Incompetence, horrible situational awareness OR…..

Well they keep saying Big was ready to leave Bad Boy so I dunno.

Well they keep saying Big was ready to leave Bad Boy so I dunno.
I actually don’t think Puff played any part in the murder of Big but I think that he was thirsty for money .At that point Pac was the only major rapper who got killed so it wasn’t like now where it’s more common so Puff probably thought it wouldn’t happen or he had enough protection or money and that good ole NY arrogance

Last edited:
Back