Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kendrick Lamar - Damn

c741e892861d4532ac84be1a870c0782.png

Bought that shit asap!

Lol don't worry fam, I'm sure them Lupe Vinyls are still on the shelves collecting dust waitin for you to cop!

Lol don't worry fam, I'm sure them Lupe Vinyls are still on the shelves collecting dust waitin for you to cop!

Tetsuo and Youth sold out pleighboi and he didnt need no gimmick to do it either

but i'ma let ya'll cook

Just went to look and that shit has barely sold 60k, man if u dont sitcho ass down somewhere talkin bout he sold out lmaoo

And Lupe has been using a gimmick his entire career, cut it out b

what gimmick?

and idgaf about not vinyls as i dont have a record player...yet anyway

calm down man lol...i'll wipe my feet the next time i enter the shrine of Kendrick

The skateboard riding nerd gimmick he came into the game with, the nigga had a "Revenge of the nerds" mixtape series. @ what gimmick lol

The skateboard riding nerd gimmick he came into the game with, the nigga had a "Revenge of the nerds" mixtape series. @ what gimmick lol

so a legit hobby of his is a gimmick?

was Pharell skateboarding a gimmick too?

i dont think you understand what the definition of a gimmick is here bud

Tbf that's legit how he is in real life, dude is a street fighter nerd he can play it at tournament level and he can yield a katana like a legit samurai. It's funny but he I wouldn't call it a gimmick

I dont think YOU know what the definition of gimmick is lol

That and the nerd shit was a gimmick. Doesn't mean it's not who he is, but it's still a gimmick.

Back