Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kendrick Lamar - Damn

So you're saying Joey's album>>> K.dot's?
Nope... Naw just better to ride in the car with. I gotta be in the mood for KL. Some times I just want upbeat flow to ride with, right now that that Joey and random Drill music. KL will come on when I get home

Nope... Naw just better to ride in the car with. I gotta be in the mood for KL. Some times I just want upbeat flow to ride with, right now that that Joey and random Drill music. KL will come on when I get home

:yikes1:

Hey I gotta enough things to think about @ work and with the Application Architecture class I'm taking. Sometimes you just need something ignorant

If you means makes a lot more popular, forgetable, generic music to get turnt to........ I Cosign

He changed the landscape of an entire genre, nothing about that is forgettable. You won't be able to speak about this era of hiphop without bringing his name up, Joey Baddass? Nothing will be missed.

Dawg, you could say the same for Big daddy Kane, Mase or Ja Rule. But in 10 years #GOAT and his name with not be mentioned is the same sentence, #Fax

BDK gets brought up alot tho, Mase doesn't because he found a bible and retired like a dumbass and Ja? man fuck ja lol

He changed the landscape of an entire genre, nothing about that is forgettable. You won't be able to speak about this era of hiphop without bringing his name up...
26gsq8fim9nnlRUgU.gif

All he did was piggy back on the wave of autotune robotic migos flow that wack rappers been tryn do since 808s & TPain.

Future just caught the wave he didnt start it

Future was doing that same flow and hooks when he came out lol

Yall gotta stop talkin bout shit yall dont know about b.

Back