Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kendrick Lamar - Damn

Damn I thought he produced "the recipe" on GKMC, he didn't even do that shit. So it's only what Deep Water?

I don't even think it's that tho, cuz the songs they've done together have been fire, I just think Dre's head isn't into music anymore. He barely produced Compton and you know he didn't write shit.
Could be that as well. A few vets have already unofficially retired and become inactive so they could enjoy life post hip hop.

I don't even think it's that tho, cuz the songs they've done together have been fire, I just think Dre's head isn't into music anymore. He barely produced Compton and you know he didn't write shit.

Dre actually did write a lot on Compton.

Trill OG is all I can think of

i was gonna say this is the one he was talking about

i can see the case made for it though, however, i bumped it a TON when it first came out, but probably havent listened to it more than 2x in its entirety since, but for this to be his first solo album while pimp was in jail, i thought it was a DOPE solo debut

i was gonna say this is the one he was talking about

i can see the case made for it though, however, i bumped it a TON when it first came out, but probably havent listened to it more than 2x in its entirety since, but for this to be his first solo album while pimp was in jail, i thought it was a DOPE solo debut
Dope indeed. But not a classic. I dont know how they rated other UGK albums but if this is 5 mics and others weren't, imma be pissed

agreed

i could've sworn 400 got 5 mics when it was revisited but i guess i was wrong

Back