Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

Hole up
Ain’t y’all the nigga who said that a man being a man was toxic masculinity?

don’t you and the others support the LGBTQIA’s I j k community?

Wasn’t niggas on here defending flamboyant black males right to be…..flamboyant?

Y’all support men wrestling women, competing in sports with women and using women’s bathrooms.

But got issues now?
Now dudes is bitches cuz …well them niggas was shamed out of being men, mad at they dad cuz what mama told him or a bunch of other shit that makes them niggas soft.
What we doing here?
What we fighting about?

Dont know what side y’all fight for huh?
Don't quote me hollering about 'yall'

I'll be honest. I've never understood how any dude can just stand and argue with a woman long enough to the point that it ends in a physical altercation. It's always been pretty easy to me to tell when an argument with a female isn't going to go anywhere. At that point, you just walk away. I'm not sure what keeps dudes going after that point.

Last edited:

This is some shit I just can't understand about today's world. This broad tries to make commentary about how current culture has people thinking celebrity life is always a marketing ploy when in reality those lives could be falling apart. That makes sense, but she made that point in a social media posts that comes off looking like a marketing ploy. Like if her life is falling apart at the seams, it's ok for her to go radio silent and try to fix it.

This is some shit I just can't understand about today's world. This broad tries to make commentary about how current culture has people thinking celebrity life is always a marketing ploy when in reality those lives could be falling apart. That makes sense, but she made that point in a social media posts that comes off looking like a marketing ploy. Like if her life is falling apart at the seams, it's ok for her to go radio silent and try to fix it.
She needs the sympathy vote and someone to blame if things don’t go right. She literally had a hand in this.

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: GNS
Venom was not spread equally.

And that’s cool, I just need folks to start admitting they don’t treat men and women the same, and don’t see each other as true equals In most ways.
Yes and people aren’t honest enough with that little fact, and I’m okay with that, just tell the truth about it. It’s why I say a lot of these men have a low belief in us as BM

IDK where y'all have been but there have been multiple people that have advocated that BOTH of them needed to keep their hands to themselves also people in this thread said she was wrong once it came out she hit him

If y'all talking about the media as a whole then I'll, I'm with y'all but on this site, multiple people have called her out for her role in this situation

IDK where y'all have been but there have been multiple people that have advocated that BOTH of them needed to keep their hands to themselves also people in this thread said she was wrong once it came out she hit him

If y'all talking about the media as a whole then I'll, I'm with y'all but on this site, multiple people have called her out for her role in this situation
It wasn’t the same.

Thread slowed down considerably once it was her beating on him.

It wasn’t the same.

Thread slowed down considerably once it was her beating on him.
I disagree

I think it slowed down once she rescinded the order and they chose to try and handle it in private which they should've done from jump

No more details were coming out thus the thread slowing up

I'll be honest. I've never understood how any dude can just stand and argue with a woman long enough to the point that it ends in a physical altercation. It's always been pretty easy to me to tell when an argument with a female isn't going to go anywhere. At that point, you just walk away. I'm not sure what keeps dudes going after that point.

Too much feminine energy in that man keeps him arguing then suppressed masculine energy taking control when he goes to whoop her ass.

Back