Welcome To aBlackWeb

keep it on the down low....

How important is social media affection to you in a relationship?

• Very Important

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some what important

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • little to no importance

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • man foh i aint posting nothing

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters
i dont really think about that shit until I see some chick ranting about a nigga and I be a lil jelly no lie lol

but the type of shit they be biggin the man up for is usually extra regular shit my woman wouldnt be impressed with or ranting about anyway

hood rats be the best cheerleaders

I share our cute moments cuz niggaz like to be ignorant like black love don't exist.

Eh, we’ve had more disagreements about these IG model pics he stay double tapping. Idk why but that shit irks me when I click their pic and my husband liked it :oreally: Bernice fine but damn you gotta like ALL her pics
But...

I'ma chill

Fuck y'all need to know about my relationship for?

The last thing I posted about my relationship was the rings on my wife and I hands....and that was my wedding day, 18 months ago.

Lol @ letting social media dictate your relationship. If your relationship is based on whether or not your s/o post pics of yall on social media...then log off.

I don’t post pics of her...or us on my IG. She's not even follower. Haven't been in FB for years. Speaking of FB...this kinda logic reminds me what folks said about the FB relationship status. Sayin if your s/o doesn't change their status to "in a relationship"...then they're cheating. By far one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

So here's my question...what if your s/o DOESN'T have a social media account? Or...gets rid of their account(s)? Is the relationship over?

I can't think of a single positive thing that comes from posting your significant other all over social media 100MPH. I posted my girl on my shit maybe 3 times. We don't even follow each other on any social media.

Her posting me ain't gonna keep other niggas from tryna get at her fine ass and me posting her ain't gonna stop women from getting at me.

had a discussion with my friend about whether or not posting your significant other on social media is important in a relationship and i say hell yea. im sorry but if a nigga dont post you on his socials hes knee deep in other chicks dms.

but honestly, when i see a girl post her nigga real heavy while the dudes ig is virtually empty, i already know what time hes on and sooner and later the girl is posting memes relating to heartbreak and pain on her ig stories

“focus on yourself bitch, youre a girl boss”
“when someone shows you who they are, believe them” OR
*city girls playing in the background while shes doing 90 in a school zone”

View attachment 307731

so yea social media brings clarity. js

thoughts?

Smh..just dont get why people put so much energy into SM. IDGAF about SM. Married going on 15 years and could care less. I actually told her to limit putting me on SM. Prefer not to be on there at all. All that stalking SM and worring about what people post is SMH worthy. But whatever yall do you.

The crazy thing about relationships on social media is that ppl don't respect it. A person (male or female) will still hit up your significant other knowing that they're in a relationship. I personally feel that if you are posting on FB or IG everyday and not ever once about me then there is something going on. I don't need the validation, but I need for everyone to know that you are in a relationship and to respect it.

I'm mixed on posting about your relationships on social media. People say "you shouldn't do it because you'll ruin your partner's reputation", but don't take into account your partner might do it to you first. Like 1 of my exes. She said she didn't know why i left her when things were "going great" which made me look bad. That was a lie because i gave her an explanation before we broke up and things weren't great. The only time you should protect your ex's reputation is if he/she is mature and respectful.

Personally, I think that people should make these types of decisions before they decide to get into a relationship with someone. Waiting or playing the "guessing" game could lead to poor commutation early in a relationship and mess up a future together. *Cliff note* STOP sharing every part of your life on social media.

Personally, I think that people should make these types of decisions before they decide to get into a relationship with someone. Waiting or playing the "guessing" game could lead to poor commutation early in a relationship and mess up a future together. *Cliff note* STOP sharing every part of your life on social media.

I'm referring to posting about a break-up and explaining why you broke up with your partner.

I'm referring to posting about a break-up and explaining why you broke up with your partner.
Same thing I said in the previous post. The only way you could find out the "real" reason of your break up is too talk it out. And if the person your trying to communicate with doesn't want to talk you have to accept the situation for what is it and leave it alone. Also, be aware and try not to assume anything, because assumptions are rarely true.

Every so often I may mention stuff about my s/o and me on here...but that's it. I'm no longer on FB. I don't post shyt on my IG. Guess what...I enjoy having it that way.

Back