Welcome To aBlackWeb

keep it on the down low....

How important is social media affection to you in a relationship?

• Very Important

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some what important

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • little to no importance

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • man foh i aint posting nothing

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
had a discussion with my friend about whether or not posting your significant other on social media is important in a relationship and i say hell yea. im sorry but if a nigga dont post you on his socials hes knee deep in other chicks dms.

but honestly, when i see a girl post her nigga real heavy while the dudes ig is virtually empty, i already know what time hes on and sooner and later the girl is posting memes relating to heartbreak and pain on her ig stories

“focus on yourself bitch, youre a girl boss”
“when someone shows you who they are, believe them” OR
*city girls playing in the background while shes doing 90 in a school zone”

AC45B604-7C6F-46BF-B068-A76CF475D42D.gif

so yea social media brings clarity. js

thoughts?

Opening premise is false.

I’ve actually found that the couples that do the most on SM tend to have the more dysfunctional relationships.

It’s part of the reason I got rid of FB some years ago. Got tired of seeing all that lovey dovey shit then BOOM the chick posting “Single” at 3AM or the nigga changing his name to Mark MoneyOverBitches Thomas.

I was very against social media pda however the older I get the more I realize SM is becoming or has become a stable in world culture. It's similar to not having a TV or microwave in your home. It's odd

With that being said, I'm still not sold on having any active SM apps however if it was something my spouse was into I'd make an effort to be more engaging and active

If a person in a relationship has a dead or empty social media presence then they cheating

I think it's up to the couple. I don't really post anything personal on sm. I don't want anybody to be able to keep tabs on my personal life on social media, the good the bad or the ugly. I doubt I'll ever run into a dude that's important to and it's not important to me.

Not a big deal to post her or her to post me

I get not caring but why do u especially not want ur s/o to post u if everyone knows ur together????

Weird shit

My girl claimed she didnt care whether i did or not but randomly brought it up in a conversation lol. I dont post really personal shit on SM. Hell my house was built two years ago and I aint posted shit about it. My mom told me she posted the pic from my closing signing on facebook and i asked her why? Told her I didnt even post about it on my social media pages and requested she take it down.

Don't know if she took it down or not lol.

It feels amazing to have my woman and I be a personal or close family thing. We both can give zero fucks what folks think it say.

Shit is added stress, unnecessary, and virtually pointless form to seek validation from others when in reality it's not even their business nor concern. Haven't posted a personal picture or comment on ig or Facebook in years.

I only care about promoting my art.

I'm not on social media other than this forum if this classifies as social media. My last girlfriend, ironically enough, i met on FB but that was 6 years ago and that lasted a month and a half before she decided to get some convenient dick from me off and on for the next 3 years whenever it suited her lol.

It's really up to the couple and the nature of their relationship. If it's important enough to them so be it. It's really not that serious to me. I done seen people cheat on each other even when they act all boo'd up on social media lol so...

it depends. if neither of you post on social media anyway then don't go out of your way to. i know a lot of lowkey couples that don't touch social media that work well.

but if you post 2-3 pictures a week with you at different functions with different people and don't shout out your man/woman on their birthday at least.. that looks funny as hell.

Ehh it depends on the couple really. Like it's been said I've seen many relationships where they're posting pictures everyday of the year then they're broken up and now you gotta go through and either delete all that shit or deal with it constantly coming up in your "memories". So long as that person's behavior isn't openly inviting people to advances or they're not actively engaging them then there's no problem but showing or not showing your s/o no social media has yet to deter people from cheating.

had a discussion with my friend about whether or not posting your significant other on social media is important in a relationship and i say hell yea. im sorry but if a nigga dont post you on his socials hes knee deep in other chicks dms.

but honestly, when i see a girl post her nigga real heavy while the dudes ig is virtually empty, i already know what time hes on and sooner and later the girl is posting memes relating to heartbreak and pain on her ig stories

“focus on yourself bitch, youre a girl boss”
“when someone shows you who they are, believe them” OR
*city girls playing in the background while shes doing 90 in a school zone”

View attachment 307731

so yea social media brings clarity. js

thoughts?

Don’t see the big deal I like telling folks but if I have to ask to lost you and she not feeling it she probably won’t ever get posted. Unless like a wedding or something

Back