Katt williams supports “cancel culture”

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
Jan 26, 2017
Philadelphia
“Leave it to Katt Williams to shut down the never-ending time waste that is “cancel culture” discourse in a way that is funny, sensitive, and clear as day. Leave it to Joe Budden to bring up cancel culture in the first place. On the June 2 episode of the Joe Budden Podcast, Budden asked his guest, comedian Katt Williams, “where do you stand on comics’ ability to be comics without judgment and repercussion, in cancel culture?” Williams fires back with an analogy: “If you ask all the people that didn’t make it to the NBA, if you asked them, if we just lowered the goal down another foot, they would all tell you they’d make it. Nobody likes the out of bounds, but the out of bounds gotta be there, or you’ll run up in the stands.”

517918D9-1837-405E-B956-43BE90A29C4B.jpeg

Last edited:
I am relaxed. Me calling a lame a lame don’t mean I’m bothered

Fall back.
You telling me that I agree just because he said something is why I told you to relax. You quoted me, Bro.

Katt doesn't support cancel culture. What he said was, you can't really cancel somebody that is talented. The comedians that have been "canceled" for their jokes weren't good to begin with and were simply being offensive.

Basically, he said, the job is to make people laugh, if you can't do that and try being offensive for the sake of comedy, then you aren't really doing the job.

Now all the sensitive snowflake PC people, are gonna take that and run with the idea that Katt Williams believes in "cancelling".

You acting like you said some shit worth two ass hairs

All you said you agreed with what he said. Nothing more. Stop acting like you give a grand dissertation

No need to respond
Check the tape again. Not acting like anything. Hatin is so easy for you. Just as old as the last time we talked about it. Ill respond until Im finished, my nigga

Check the tape again. Not acting like anything. Hatin is so easy for you. Just as old as the last time we talked about it. Ill respond until Im finished, my nigga

Hating?

On nigga that’s destructive, hates on others that get more money, tell other men secrets, grown man that fights kids, assaults random people.

A lame is lame no matter how funny he is.

Cancel culture is lame as fuck.

Last edited:
“Leave it to Katt Williams to shut down the never-ending time waste that is “cancel culture” discourse in a way that is funny, sensitive, and clear as day. Leave it to Joe Budden to bring up cancel culture in the first place. On the June 2 episode of the Joe Budden Podcast, Budden asked his guest, comedian Katt Williams, “where do you stand on comics’ ability to be comics without judgment and repercussion, in cancel culture?” Williams fires back with an analogy: “If you ask all the people that didn’t make it to the NBA, if you asked them, if we just lowered the goal down another foot, they would all tell you they’d make it. Nobody likes the out of bounds, but the out of bounds gotta be there, or you’ll run up in the stands.”

View attachment 552716

To me only folks against cancel culture are folks who want to say dumb shit and not be judged for it. Like they don’t wanna be canceled for saying something anti lbgqt but don’t complain with a racist gets canceled. It’s like to them only certain shit is offensive