Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Katt Williams Goes In AGAIN… Clears The Air After Breaking The Internet

lol They hate some people have for Rogan is funny to me, especially from Progressives. They despise him but for stupid reasons. They act like dude is some political analyst that purposely spews misinformation. The reality is that he's just a dude with some fame and a podcast where he chews the fat with other people. On some topics he's well informed and some he's not. On some topics he's liberal and some he's more conservative. The thing Progressives don't understand is that Rogan is popular because a lot of the people in this country basically see themselves in him. Some Progressives like Kyle from Secular Talk and Dave Pakman understand that, which is why they've been on his show. They understand Rogan has some troublesome beliefs, but they know Rogan will give them a fair shot at pushing their opinion and possibly educating some of that audience.
He'll always be the host to Fear Factor for me

lol They hate some people have for Rogan is funny to me, especially from Progressives. They despise him but for stupid reasons. They act like dude is some political analyst that purposely spews misinformation. The reality is that he's just a dude with some fame and a podcast where he chews the fat with other people. On some topics he's well informed and some he's not. On some topics he's liberal and some he's more conservative. The thing Progressives don't understand is that Rogan is popular because a lot of the people in this country basically see themselves in him. Some Progressives like Kyle from Secular Talk and Dave Pakman understand that, which is why they've been on his show. They understand Rogan has some troublesome beliefs, but they know Rogan will give them a fair shot at pushing their opinion and possibly educating some of that audience.

He platforms some genuinely dangerous people.

And when they spew their bullshit, he offers 0 pushback.

He platforms some genuinely dangerous people.

And when they spew their bullshit, he offers 0 pushback.

Sometimes he's simply unable to pushback though. He's not an expert on anything but comedy and fighting. He has interests in lots of things and reads up, but some conversations quickly exceed his ability to correct a guest.

The best thing he can do is bring on others who have opposing viewpoints to correct the record. The problem is that a lot of progressives refuse to go on because he has conservatives on, so those crazy rightwing viewpoints get more eyes and ears.

Sometimes he's simply unable to pushback though. He's not an expert on anything but comedy and fighting. He has interests in lots of things and reads up, but some conversations quickly exceed his ability to correct a guest.

The best thing he can do is bring on others who have opposing viewpoints to correct the record. The problem is that a lot of progressives refuse to go on because he has conservatives on, so those crazy rightwing viewpoints get more eyes and ears.

And those guests take advantage of that. That's not a good thing.

Here we go.

You patch them up but you still worked for him?
You didn’t call the police?

Caught his show last night. He ain’t really go in on anybody except Jamie Foxx.

He added Torrei purely to try and fuck with Kev because she bombed like hell last night

Idk. Guess Jamie fit his Illuminati narrative he been going at. He basically said everything surrounding Jamie illness was suspect and called the nigga gay
How was the show tho, he coming here on march around my bday and I think my girl going to get tickets. Might decide to do something else

How was the show tho, he coming here on march around my bday and I think my girl going to get tickets. Might decide to do something else
Real good show. Katt was good. I think he rebounded nicely from that last trash Netflix special. Tommy Davidson and Mark Curry were great. It was this BBW comedienne that was funny too. Only really wack part was Torrei Hart.

Back