Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Katt Williams Goes In AGAIN… Clears The Air After Breaking The Internet

This shit is gonna jump the shark and either Katt or somebody trying to show how much they wanna be on his good side is gonna say some shit that will piss off somebody he actually doesn't want mad at him

I think this a good look for willie...Willie got almost a million subscribers and his kids get decent views..would not have thought
Exactly.

I like that he’s bringing attention to black media.

He’s still helping while hurting😂🤣😂🤣

1.1 mil views for Mr Willie D in 8 hrs along with a tons of new listeners outside of his new fan base....mission accomplished in say 10 mill.by weekend

lol They hate some people have for Rogan is funny to me, especially from Progressives. They despise him but for stupid reasons. They act like dude is some political analyst that purposely spews misinformation. The reality is that he's just a dude with some fame and a podcast where he chews the fat with other people. On some topics he's well informed and some he's not. On some topics he's liberal and some he's more conservative. The thing Progressives don't understand is that Rogan is popular because a lot of the people in this country basically see themselves in him. Some Progressives like Kyle from Secular Talk and Dave Pakman understand that, which is why they've been on his show. They understand Rogan has some troublesome beliefs, but they know Rogan will give them a fair shot at pushing their opinion and possibly educating some of that audience.

Back