Welcome To aBlackWeb

Karen attacks black woman in Victoria secret and the pigs blame the black woman

This video is great proof race rules everything. Race is always a factor. Black people appeasing bigots and kissing ass and playing dumb and letting it slide is futile. The quicker we understand this the better

I usually advocate for violence against bigots but im very glad the sister handled it the way she did.

There's no doubt in my mind Abigal Elphick life will be ruined and she will get a 6 or 7 figure bag for this from Victoria's secret... that video is GOLDEN

She was physically assaulted, accosted and chased around the store while the employees and everybody else did nothing. Allowed it to happen when her safety was literally in danger.... I'm suing for 2 million, I'll settle for 500k. Slam dunk lawsuit

This mf had a full on adult temper tantrum. And I'm not referring to these Caucasic women as Karens anymore. It's too lighthearted. Reverting back to using white demons and devils.
What would you have done in that situation?

I usually advocate for violence against bigots but im very glad the sister handled it the way she did.

There's no doubt in my mind Abigal Elphick life will be ruined and she will get a 6 or 7 figure bag for this from Victoria's secret... that video is GOLDEN

She was physically assaulted, accosted and chased around the store while the employees and everybody else did nothing. Allowed it to happen when her safety was literally in danger.... I'm suing for 2 million, I'll settle for 500k. Slam dunk lawsuit
That part, issue is lieutenant Kimberly elphick and her connections, you saw how the police were treating her even when she was at the station the black cop was pressing her then he was like let me get you the IA forms.

One thing I'll say - and this isn't defending police at all - is that they'll take a statement and it seems like if they're taking the other person's statement first that means that their side of the story is going to prevail but a few times i've seen them just do that shit to let them feel comfortable and play themselves by talking too much.

In this case it looks like that's what happened when you see the contents of the police report which is in one of the videos. Basically chick admitted she was faking the whole shit because once she saw the camera she knew it was a wrap.

What would you have done in that situation?
My reaction to her action would be to protect myself. Idk if I'd have the capability or tranquil mind to record what was happening to me in this instance. Maybe she was able to record bc her phone was already out.

Reactions: GNS
Back