Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign - Vultures 1

lol at these folks trying to prevent his album from charting at #1

Yeah I heard rumors of such shenanigans around the Superbowl when it overtook Usher's spot. Wouldn't surprise me. Glad I copped it when I did cause you just never know w/ him and the people he pisses off. Album is kinda growing on my slowly like Yeezus did. Ye still ain't talking about shit on it though...lol.

I threw the album on again while I was at the gym and I found myself jammin to some joints on here. Some of the songs sounded better the 2nd time around. There’s signs of a decent album but Kanye’s raps overall brings it down.

That said, For once I agree with Ebro
This other Nigga LowKey lying hella hard and was hate listening and had his mind made up cause if he was really being objective he would admit there’s some decent stuff on here. For him to say there’s nothin on here that could get played on the radio or in the club is a bold face lie lol

The joint with Gibbs and the ole Cash Money sample are the only songs I can recall

Much like Jesus Is King, this is the only Ye album I have no desire to run back after first listen. 808's was kinda like that but it was shorter and still had its commercial hits. It took a few years and some others biting its stule for me to truly appreciate it

But this.....nah this shit is ass cheek. You wanna call it decent or alright, cool. But it's def at the bottom of his discography

It's a lot of Donda slander in here, and I ain't gonna stand for it.

This ain't that great, but it has its moments. Carnival is funny as fuck, and Back to Me (the joint with Gibbs) GOES.....

Back