Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Just tell us why you don’t go this hard for the average negro.
Who said I don’t?
life ain’t the internet.
Y’all see and hear and remember what y’all want. And if it goes against the narrative……you down play it.
why don’t I go this hard for errday people?……the nerve of this nigga.

And what was wrong with that?
See, they like the culture but then flip it when convient. And before any of you idiots say , “well has was working with them” well try getting higher than fry cook and you’ll see you can’t avoid them.
If more black peoples got into business and positions of power then this would not be an issue. Must if y’all on here said business ain’t for everyone. But then be mad business people gotta deal with others. Y’all are apart of the bigger problem.
niggas Never like knowing how the hot dogs and sausages are made.

The bold is a fact. Everything ain't for everybody. There is still a lot of issues that black people have to get over between ourselves well before good business can be done on that level between us and minimizing how much we use other races in business.

And what was wrong with that?
See, they like the culture but then flip it when convient. And before any of you idiots say , “well has was working with them” well try getting higher than fry cook and you’ll see you can’t avoid them.
If more black peoples got into business and positions of power then this would not be an issue. Must if y’all on here said business ain’t for everyone. But then be mad business people gotta deal with others. Y’all are apart of the bigger problem.
niggas Never like knowing how the hot dogs and sausages are made.

you just want folks to be as ambitious with you and don’t care to know why they are not.

The bold is a fact. Everything ain't for everybody. There is still a lot of issues that black people have to get over between ourselves well before good business can be done on that level between us and minimizing how much we use other races in business.
I can respect this.
a lot of truth here
I have no comeback and might abandon the thread.

you just want folks to be as ambitious with you and don’t care to know why they are not.
Or maybe just maybe when some black peoples get to a certain point we see the “real” world. And don’t want black people losing out.
maybe that could be it.
but @DMorgan just summed up 90% of how shit is.
I have nothing more to say.

I'm not surprised but I would like to know out of the support which ones are really supporting and which ones are trolls just saying supportive shit for attention and internet arguments
I support him straight up.
no trolling here

I think some people just support Kanye because he is black and rich. I understand not wanting to publicly criticize other Black me in public but at what point do we realize that Kanye doesn’t really care about black people. Kanye cares about Kanye. Even as the richest black man in America he still has insecurities about Drake and Virgil. His fragile mind state has allowed people to take advantage of his insecurities by feeding into his ego. If you really support him, you don’t have to speak negatively about him but don’t make it seem like the things he’s doing/saying are right. Pray for him or wish him well but don’t defend him when his words and actions tell you he doesn’t really support US

What exactly is it about Kanye that you are supporting?
His right to speak how he wants without it being spun into a lie. The right to express himself with analogies. His right to be a visionary, a dreamer. His right to be a conspiracy theorist. His right to think different and be different. The right to love who he wants and regardless of the warnings.
the right to be a flawed black man without more of what it already brings.

His right to speak how he wants without it being spun into a lie. The right to express himself with analogies. His right to be a visionary, a dreamer. His right to be a conspiracy theorist. His right to think different and be different. The right to love who he wants and regardless of the warnings.
the right to be a flawed black man without more of what it already brings.

Understandable but everything has it's limits. Isn't it up to individuals to know those limits, when to push them a little and when they've gone too far and correct it when they've gone too far?

I think some people just support Kanye because he is black and rich. I understand not wanting to publicly criticize other Black me in public but at what point do we realize that Kanye doesn’t really care about black people. Kanye cares about Kanye. Even as the richest black man in America he still has insecurities about Drake and Virgil. His fragile mind state has allowed people to take advantage of his insecurities by feeding into his ego. If you really support him, you don’t have to speak negatively about him but don’t make it seem like the things he’s doing/saying are right. Pray for him or wish him well but don’t defend him when his words and actions tell you he doesn’t really support US
Why ain’t that enough? Other than the rich part?
here’s the thing about supporting us, it’s always those who will over the good and hype up the bad.
if kanye is so bad to black people then WE deal with him. I’d be ok with that.
But what I won’t do is celebrate his downfall by their hands. For me….unless you hurt my immediate family…..I won’t watch any black man be attacked by dawights and say he deserved it over some words he may have spoke to me and I don’t get an understanding.
most of the time I don’t say shit. And a few times agreed the dude said weird shit.
but now ain’t the time to abandon him to them.
we deal with our own. We build our own and discipline our own.
yes words have consequences . Yea sure. But it can’t be selective. Which is what’s happening.
if we gonna correct ours….do it across theboard

Back