Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

See @deadeye

The message is lost. They think its all about kanye. I'm tryna focus on what he said.

So @Inglewood_B

Now that you're aware about the HI doctrine....

Was there any truth in what he said about them jews? Again let me say this...... I don't care about ye but I'm not gonna front like there's no truth in what he said. Objectively speaking

See @deadeye

The message is lost. They think its all about kanye. I'm tryna focus on what he said.

So @Inglewood_B

Now that you're aware about the HI doctrine....

Was there any truth in what he said about them jews? Again let me say this...... I don't care about ye but I'm not gonna front like there's no truth in what he said. Objectively speaking
Bruh, seems like you were waiting for a lifetime just make your thread

Last edited:
f6a6a34c56267670ec4c65eb7eb56f57.gif
Lupe had one of the all time illest verses on that track if you take a deep dive into it.

@BlackRain

Where you at?

Did you understand what I'm saying or will you deflect because I'm good at this history stuff I'm alluding to about them jews

I don't care about no celebrity.. celebrity worship is idolatry....

Now do you want to debate because i know you good at debating nigga

Let's debate about the history of the so called jews😐

Didn't know you were keeping a clock on response times. Sorry I actually have a real life off here. You knowing history still don't got nothing to do with me saying ain't shit about Kanye to like. If somebody making 1 point you agree with is enough to ignore the other stupid shit they say then that's something you gotta debate with yourself and your own internal compass

Didn't know you were keeping a clock on response times. Sorry I actually have a real life off here. You knowing history still don't got nothing to do with me saying ain't shit about Kanye to like. If somebody making 1 point you agree with is enough to ignore the other stupid shit they say then that's something you gotta debate with yourself and your own internal compass
🙄
You a very good deflector like most in abw that do it for reactions to fit in. Don't hide behind reactions like some of these punk ass posters. No blanket statements mane.

Let's talk about the so called jews mane...

And thats exactly what imean about the 1 '"truth" 3 lies shit....

People are like moths to a flame to the "truth"

I saw a comment that has stuck w me since I read it

The comment stated “ I miss the days when artists were really crazy instead of acting out it for clout like they do today”

@Bed$tuy definitely rocks garment that look like they are fashioned from Crown Royal bags
😆😏

Hebrew Israelites promote a 12 tribe chart that I don't agree with. I debated them niggas and made them look stupid. It's not hard to debate them niggas

But yeah, get ya jokes on
I know how abw rocks with the deflections for reactions points. Me I don't really give a fuck about them.
Fuck a reaction

Back