Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Idk why they would blackball Ye.

If we being honest, they would be platforming Ye.

Looking at it for real, Ye doing more to push the agenda than anyone right now.

But Ye going through something. It sound like he paranoid about everything. Mans needs help. He on some shit like everytime something dont go right, its someones fault.

Yo @Black_Samson

You use to say something similar like ye but you were more smart with it. What happen Thulsa DOOM? Do you think there's some truth in what ye says about these so called jews?🤔

I can tell you much and more about HI doctrine, but I promise you, “White Lives Matter” is NOT on the agenda.

This man’s brain is scattered
Yes I agree but I'm more focused on what he says about the so called jews. There's truth in there.
I can careless about the other stuff. Expose them jews mane

This is the same Kanye that has spent the past half decade shitting on Black folks and trying his hardest to be a white man. Ain't nothing about him to like
Yep...... now do you think there's truth in what he said about the jews or are we gonna focus on the other stuff because I'm aware just like you.

If people hadn't kept calling that man a genius simply because they think being able to get 50 producers to create 4 songs for shitty albums was praiseworthy then his ego would've been done a while ago. Yes he's going through a mental health crisis but he's also very much aware of what he's doing and saying and has far more resources than most do to get help. This is as much his fans fault as it his at this point because people keep encouraging this

@BlackRain

Where you at?

Did you understand what I'm saying or will you deflect because I'm good at this history stuff I'm alluding to about them jews

I don't care about no celebrity.. celebrity worship is idolatry....

Now do you want to debate because i know you good at debating nigga

Let's debate about the history of the so called jews😐

Back