Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

The next step will be putting this in his music

He has kept his wild rantings mostly separate from his music,but he might go full on
I doubt it

Especially because 'they' control music *according to him*

But nah, I doubt it. Who gonna help him write these bars, Consequence?

I doubt it

Especially because 'they' control music *according to him*

But nah, I doubt it. Who gonna help him write these bars, Consequence?
I just can't imagine where do you go from slavery is a choice and I like Hitler?

I think Kanye is capable of writing,it just may not be as good as when he has them

I would think Ye writes with them and it's a group thing,but I could be wrong.

Con will write whatever his Fuhrer says.

Maybe we might see ye at a full on Neo nazi rally next or shooting guns with a militia.

If Kanye keeps doing dumb shit and loses more money they'll have to lower his 200K a month child support .

smart-unscreen.gif

Everybody is entitled to their opinion even if u don’t agree with it. but I don’t wanna see no black people shucking and Jiving and coming to Jewish people defense and feeling sorry for them because of what Kanye said they gave no fucks when he was saying slavery was a choice everyone was quite he wasn’t losing money or anything. This is their problem not ours stay out of it.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion even if u don’t agree with it. but I don’t wanna see no black people shucking and Jiving and coming to Jewish people defense and feeling sorry for them because of what Kanye said they gave no fucks when he was saying slavery was a choice everyone was quite he wasn’t losing money or anything. This is their problem not ours stay out of it.

Too many Black folks didn't care about it either...because "he makes good beats"

Back