Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kanye West - "Jesus is King"

Lol nah fr. Niggas like shadyteam and super gangster were the weird crazy mfs a few years back, now every body doing that shit.
No stanning, Kanye still that nigga tho

You can say he fell off musically, sure

But he's still highly anticipated, still on demand, and most importantly he still selling records.

Bet 50m that when this does drop it'll be a number 1 album

No stanning, Kanye still that nigga tho

You can say he fell off musically, sure

But he's still highly anticipated, still on demand, and most importantly he still selling records.

Bet 50m that when this does drip it'll be a number 1 album

He's a superstar, he'll always have somebody checking for him. I'm just saying it's not a coincidence his #s fell right after the antics.

But to yall point, he's a legend and uber talented, so he can definitely win the people back.

SN : u gave me an idea for a thread.

Nah, I’m done with him. I can’t look at black people the same who still rock with this nigga. Dudes been eroding trash since 2011 anyways. That MAGA dick riding was the straw that broke the camels back. Anyone hyped up for this schizophrenic tent revival have fun sheeple.

Lmao we done care about no bitch ass niggas not fucking with Ye anymore

My word still law on the set and we having prayer circle all week with the ghetto gospel

Take ya miserable ass on fool

All a nigga gotta do is invoke Jeebus for you to forget that ho ass shit he was doing?

So I guess Trump is your grand dad since Trump is Kanye's daddy

Kanye got committed to the looney bin for a whole month and was diagnosed bi-polar for the first time in life.

We watched him have his mid life crisis. And now we watchin him try to pull himself out of it.

Where was thE same energy after lil wayne said he didnt give af about black lives and racism didnt exist.

Wayne gets a free pass for being on drugs but ye dont for being metally fucked up?

And miss me with the album sales. Its streaming era. Nobody even sellin physicals anymore

Back