Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kanye West - "Jesus is King"

Stupid, but what the hell do I know?

I'm just a Chi-town nigga with a Nas flow......

Kanye got shit wrapped around his finger still

That’s what happens when you are Legendary though

Y’all wanted nothing to do with him a year ago now y’all in the thread like

View attachment 173281

Nah I'm not rolling. Ofc some niggas gonna listen but he's nowhere near the level he was at a couple years ago before the fuck nigga antics.

His last 2 albums from last year did mf doom #s, this one's prolly gonna sell less than those.

Nah I'm not rolling. Ofc some niggas gonna listen but he's nowhere near the level he was at a couple years ago before the fuck nigga antics.

His last 2 albums from last year did mf doom #s, this one's prolly gonna sell less than those.

That’s not my point. My point is y’all never gonna quit this nigga because he’s one of the GOATs despite whatever happens

I’m just letting y’all know

That’s not my point. My point is y’all never gonna quit this nigga because he’s one of the GOATs despite whatever happens

I’m just letting y’all know

The #s say that's not true fam

What albums you talking about b

I’m talking about the person

How aren't those connected?

If niggas are to the point to where they dont even wanna listen to your music, which is what made everybody fuck with homie to begin with. They're not fucking with him as a person.

Nigga went from superstar multiple platinum status to not even selling gold.

Niggas got tired of dude. Not everybody , but alot.

Ye is barely gold

Ksg is at 100k... those are terrible #s for a superstar artist.
Gold is Gold

KSG is a joint project. WTT ain't sell like either of they solo joints

Back