Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West gets Drake to apologize for sneak dissing him...

Was he? He was fine til he married Chloe and then had multiple heart attacks and a stroke. Never seen drugs do that to a person. He was not strung out and was passing drug tests. Ironically he is fine now and Kanye out here tripping. The father became a woman and you see those Kardashian broads fuck men up in the head.
Tristan good tho, I mean he was already a trash player before he fucked wit and knocked up khole,aint shit changed, he still sucks but he aint got any worse

Tristan good tho, I mean he was already a trash player before he fucked wit and knocked up khole,aint shit changed, he still sucks but he aint got any worse
That we know of lol. He play for the Cavs so maybe the Kardashian curse left him alone.

The Kardashian curse is a myth. Canā€™t blame any Kardashian woman for the actions of their men. I guarantee plenty dudes have fucked w/ them broads and left unscathed. The ones who didnā€™t obviously had pre-existing issues and/or are mentally weak. Those men made a choice to fuck w/ them on that level and a choice to deal w/ whatever comes w/ it.

Ye needs to disappear for a while.

There is a lot of evidence. Rob a bitch, OJ got caught up legally, Reggie was injury prone and Tyga stay catching Ls. I don'r know.

Was he? He was fine til he married Chloe and then had multiple heart attacks and a stroke. Never seen drugs do that to a person. He was not strung out and was passing drug tests. Ironically he is fine now and Kanye out here tripping. The father became a woman and you see those Kardashian broads fuck men up in the head.
My wife calls them witches.
They only go after dudes with weak or no father figure

That's true, but with the Kardashians they are attention whores and Kanye has submitted to their ways. Remember what happened to Lamar Odom when he was apart of that weird ass family. He damn near died.

Kanye was already an attention whore before he got with Kim K. They just magnified his whoring ways and took it to a new level.

Back