Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West gets Drake to apologize for sneak dissing him...

Anything to generate hype for the album.

Astroworld dropped in August and the Sicko Mode video dropped in October and he waits til now to say something ? Conveniently just before it was rumored his album was gonna drop in December ?? Alright Kanye....

Snoop, TI, 50, Jay been openly criticizing you but you want to single out Drake whose verse likely wasn't even directed at you ? Where was this energy when Duppy Freestyle came out ? SMMFH
Stop it my nigga

Kanye is trash for using the crutch of mental health in order to build a buzz for his upcoming album........he did the same thing during the summer with the slavery was a choice statement, MAGA hat, White House visit, TMZ, etc because he was going to drop his album but it got delayed

Last edited:
Kanye is trash for using the crutch of mental health in order to build a buzz for his upcoming album........he did the same thing during the summer with the MAGA hat, White House visit, TMZ, etc because he was going to drop his album but it got delayed

He like a female hitting a dude repeatedly then saying “you can’t hit me back, ima female”

I’m saying nigga acts stupid then blames his mental health like it’s an excuse fam needs to deal w that shit before anything but then again that d make too much sense
That's true, but with the Kardashians they are attention whores and Kanye has submitted to their ways. Remember what happened to Lamar Odom when he was apart of that weird ass family. He damn near died.

Back