Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kanye West - DONDA

Rate Donda

• Where Is The Coon Option?

Results are only viewable after voting.
What I can't get over is hearing playboi carti wack ass. Off The Grid and Junya would be so much better without that trash.

Lol and baby keem can miss me with all those sound effects. The fuck?

I'm honestly feeling this album a lot more then I thought I would. I like all the songs, it's just I can't get over some of the features. The part 2's could be combined with the original songs too.

All the delays and postponements... album is underwhelming in my opinion... actually his weakest in his catalogue and I actually fucked with YEEZUS and ye ... two of his most derided albums

Coming off a divorce, his failed presidential ambition and his alleged bipolar health issues, I personally think he should've gone all solo on this new joint: producing and rapping. The impact would have been more immense than with his collaborators. I get he's Kanye West and one of the biggest superstars on the planet with his multiple celebrity friends and whatnot... but most times less is more

He started the trend of having less tracks on an album (7 tracks on 4 albums in 2018, ya'll remember?) Now it's 20 something plus tracks with a lot of filler... album is better served as background music honestly

Only part that really touched me on this jawn was Hoover Jr's interlude on 'Jesus Lord' alongside a dope ass verse from Jay Electronica

KDII is still unmatched I guess for 2021

3/5

Yeezus was brilliant and at least Ye was over after 20 minutes. Donda's just a drag that overstays its welcome. Some bright moments drowned out by an ocean of dross and misfiring.

Fantano's a don, but I know he's trolling us fools when he's scoring Donda higher than MBDTF

MBDTF was his last great album ... nearly flawless and that was released over a decade ago

I mean just listen to Pusha T's DAYTONA...which was about 90% produced solely by Ye ... brilliant. I don't know why he needs 4 or 5 other producers and beatmakers on one song for HIS own records

Lord I Need You is my favorite.

He REALLY could have left half these features off.

That Barney line is from Jesus Lord 🔥🔥🔥

MBDTF was his last great album ... nearly flawless and that was released over a decade ago

I mean just listen to Pusha T's DAYTONA...which was about 90% produced solely by Ye ... brilliant. I don't know why he needs 4 or 5 other producers and beatmakers on one song for HIS own records

Maybe, just maybe…..that’s what he wants.

Jesus Lord pt 2 is on another level.

Them 5 great verses laid over an absolutely amazing production

These nigga really taking over Lecrae/Chance Christian Rap game

Gotta look for a link

But my point was he used to be a good lyricist and a good producer so people wanting both shouldnt have to compromise
Y’all been complaining about ppl writing for Kanye for years as a discredit

Also if you didn’t hear the album I don’t see how you can have an opinion on this

My point is, since it’s Kanye the album not being lyrical enough shouldn’t be a gripe

This album strikes as being heavily influenced by modern rap music. Kanye isn't doing any innovating with his sound on this album. He's just making his version of the kinda music other people make now. That's not necessarily a bad thing unless you're like me and not a big fan most modern rap.

The album isn't bad, and I actually some of the verses and beats, but overall this album just isn't for me. I'm not a Kanye fan anyway though, so it's not surprising that the album didn't do much for me, but I can see why others would like it.

Back