Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kanye West - Donda 2 (Executive Produced By Future)

lmao this dude really out of his head. I don't see how trending because you're airing out your dirty laundry between you, your ex-wife, and her new boyfriend is something to be proud of in any sense.

Kanye been using his life events as a form of marketing since he got in the game...I mean his breakthrough single for his debut album was about his car accident. The more things change the more they stay the same

The second he says anything the narrative changes. Pete just need to stay quiet and enjoy fucking kim.

The fact the only thing ye really got on Pete is pete showing him grace is embarrassing. I'm sure kim told pete some shit she won't tell the world and he probably feels bad for ye.

This right here. Kim clearly does not want all this messy shit in the public. Pete tryinta make shit work w his new girl. Going against her wishes to keep shit in house, would only fuck shit up and what does Pete get outta going at Kanye? I been in Pete's position b4, just enjoy the chick n let dude talk all he want

Back