Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kanye West - Donda 2 (Executive Produced By Future)

Lol I'm in tears, calling him Dickhead sounds like something from high school

It’s literally nothing he can say because bruh is fucking his ex wife that he wants back so bad.

if I was him I would say it out loud.
“That’s why I’m fucking your bitch you lame ass muthafucka” Lololololol

It’s literally nothing he can say because bruh is fucking his ex wife that he wants back so bad.

if I was him I would say it out loud.
“That’s why I’m fucking your bitch you lame ass muthafucka” Lololololol

The second he says anything the narrative changes. Pete just need to stay quiet and enjoy fucking kim.

The fact the only thing ye really got on Pete is pete showing him grace is embarrassing. I'm sure kim told pete some shit she won't tell the world and he probably feels bad for ye.

The second he says anything the narrative changes. Pete just need to stay quiet and enjoy fucking kim.

The fact the only thing ye really got on Pete is pete showing him grace is embarrassing. I'm sure kim told pete some shit she won't tell the world and he probably feels bad for ye.

I get what you’re saying but I feel the marriage really don’t matter when it comes to Ye.

A lot of the times disrespect need to be met with disrespect

I get what you’re saying but I feel the marriage really don’t matter when it comes to Ye.

A lot of the times disrespect need to be met with disrespect

Ye not gonna buss a grape so why bother. Being disrespectful only makes pete a clown as well. He already winning out here with his hands tied behind his back.

true but this is different from previous outbursts. Like getting drunk on the VMA red carpet makes more sense than this shit. Especially since he's got 4? kids that will either see/hear it now, or in the future.

yeah i agree. i grew up in a house where both my parents would come to me privately to bitch about/hate on each other, i can only imagine how much worse/embarrassing it would be for it to happen on a public scale like this

Back